1.

Casey pov

'Why was I like this? Why do I have to do this? I know why, but I don't want to do it anymore.'

Being the school bully comes with it's consequences, I mean I'm lonely, I don't have friends. Well I do, but they're more like people I talk with, like if you put everyone in a line and asked me to pick someone to talk to. Well let's just say I wouldn't pick them.

Walking down the hallway I pass Alex, I have my signature smirk on my face as I pass. I chuckle as I notice her flinch a little, but something was different today. I didn't like that she flinched, I didn't want her to feel scared of me, not like she usually was.

(Time Skip)

Last period great, history, I sit at the back which is my preferred seat, at least the teacher tolerates me. Alex sits in front of me, not that I care. I sit staring out the window, nobody knows this but I'm actually quite smart, I mean I'm not an A student but mainly A's and B's at least. I think everyone thinks I'm an idiot because I'm a bully and I play soccer, that's my life, I would say it's pretty dull.

I've zoned out most of history and just sat there staring at the board it's not like I was going to fail anyway. I come back from my daydream in time for the teacher to hand out the assignments.

"You will be in pairs, of my choosing." I sigh, not loud enough for anyone to hear although he catches me rolling my eyes. As he starts partnering up the class I look over at Maddison she's my one close friend, I've known her my whole life we normally partner up but she was partnered with one of the Barclay twins. "Casey, and Alex, Cara and Brett..." wait who was I with, I look at Alex just as she turns around. She has a weak smile, her long golden hair is just covering her bright blue eyes, she has a blue gem ring on her right middle finger. Why was I noticing this stuff right now I never paid attention. I pulled myself back to reality just in time.

"Hey, what are you looking at?" I kinda snapped at her but not like I usually do.

"Um, w-we're partners" her soft voice made me want to smile but I just sighed and leaned back in my chair

"Great," I wish I could say I was disappointed, but I wasn't. Anyway she is like the only other person that actually works in this fucking class.

Alex POV

I pick up my books from the floor, I swear this whole school hates me, I stand with all my books in a bundle as I try and shove them all in my locker. I turn around and see Casey walking down the hallway coming towards me, I brace myself waiting for her to come up to me but she just passes, I feel a wave of relief and proceed to shove the rest of my books in my locker.

(Time skip)

I hear my name called, after Casey's that means only one thing, We're partners. I turn around to her I can just see her blankly looking at me her dark hair in pulled into a messy bun and her eyes are as black as her soul probably is. Despite her bullying me for the last 4 years and me hating her a little bit she is kind of...hot. I couldn't say that to her, or anyone else for that matter I would get beat up more and nobody knows I'm gay.

(Time skip)

I'm heading out of school when I spot Casey with the rest of her soccer team, she's talking with them about strategies. I only know because I am standing close enough to hear, and they're not being very quiet. Just as I'm about to walk away Casey notices me.

"Alex!" she shouts as she runs over and almost pushes me over. I expect her to make fun of me or push me some more but she doesn't "when are we doing the project?" to be fair I was actually surprised when she asked and I just kind of stood there. "Ok, your house tomorrow after school," she said as she proceeds to push me into the wall and jogs back over to her team.

(If you like the story please don't forget to vote, thank you) I actually kind of edited this chapter if anything needs to be changed please tell me. I suck at proof reading, and shit like that.

lmao re-editing right now. Realizing this sucks.

read on if you can handle second hand embarrassment.