NBA+NAHMIR✨

Where Kentrell is Nahmir's friends boyfriend.
____________________

"Wait, Ken!" The light skins boy moaned as his phone was flashing, meaning someone was calling him.

So he(Kentrell) listened and stopped... for now.
It was NeNe, Kentrells girlfriend, Nahmirs bsf.

Nahmir grabbed his phone off of the side table.

"Hello" Nahmir said as the dark skinned boy stared at him.

"Tell my why this nigga Kentrell been gone sense 10 o'clock this morning after spending the night over my house and he said he would be back but he took his clothes." NeNe said sounding frustrated.

"Bitch- AWW FUCK!"
___________________

Kentrell  POV

He didn't even get to finish his sentence because I stuck all 10 inches of me in him.

_________________________________

Nahmir POV

"Mmm" I said trying to reach my hands back and push Ken out of me.

"Dang what happened you OK" asked NeNe in the other side of the phone.

"Y-yeah I'm g-good I st-...("AWWW FUCK",he pulled the phone away from his ear) ubbed my toe" I managed  to get out while Ken was going at a slow and steady paste.

"But like I- Mmph- was saying, y-you should've left him l-like I told you too" I could basically feel the smirk on kens face.

"I know I know but I love him" I rolled my eyes at those words

Ken was silently laughing in the background after he had slowed down the all of a sudden he picked up his pace so I'm basically about to chomp my lip off I'm biting it so hard, to keep the sounds in.

"But gir- OOOOOUUUH KENTRELL FUCKKKKK MEEEE!" I accidentally screamed out while dropping my phone on the floor I hear NeNe saying something.

All I heard was "WAIT what did you say?!? Where he at" from the other side of the phone

"No i didn't say Kentrell I said KayTrell but-, mmmph" I moaned while biting my lip.

I hurry and picked up the phone and I quickly managed to say "girlholdonI'llcallyouback"
And with those words I hung up the phone.

Kentrell POV

I low key wanted her to hear I was kind of tired of her, she was aggy.

I flipped Nahmir over on all fours while pushing in his arch.

(I had pics so y'all can get the positions but Wattpad won't let me post them[I think because they're gay] cause I just seen someone do one like this with a vagina (it was a intersex oneshot))

I was groaning and he was moaning things like "daddy" and "ouuuh fuck me"

"You want this" I asked as I grabbed his vibrating phone and answered it cause I knew he didn't see me and it was NeNe

"Hello" I said smirking in a breathy moan

He turned his head around and tried to grab his phone but I just pushed his arch in some more while I pounded harder into him.

"Nah sit that ass down" He went face down on the bed while he screamed "mph ooouuuhh Ken stop baby" it was in the rhythm of my strokes.

"KENTRELL?!?" I heard from the other end of the phone

"Nahh" I said biting my lip and reaching down to grab Nahmir's dreads and bringing his body up to touch mine.

"Nigga yes it is" we both heard her say angrily.

I didn't say anything I just turned the phone down so I couldn't hear her voice when I put the phone on speaker and sat it down

"You want me to fuck you" I whispered in Nahmir's ear

He just shook his head yeah but I wanted words

"I can't hear you baby. What you want me to do to you slime"

"Fuckkkkk meee Ken" he said to the fast pace I was going inside him and now he was on his 3rd orgasm

And then I heard his phone hang up

I grabbed it and pushed him back down and started recording his orgasm while I nuted in him
while I was groaning and him moaning and groaning too.

After that I stayed inside him for like a minute before I pulled out and jerked myself a couple times and smacked my length on his tight hole. Did I mention he creamed on my dick. That shii was so sexy can't  lie.

He was taking deep breaths trying to come down from high and before he did i flipped him over, on his back, and started eating him out.

His legs were going crazy.

"Kennnnnn stop" he moaned trying to sit up and grab my head.

I spelt me name on his hole while I smacked his thighs leaving red hand marks. He just held his face in a pillow.

Until I flipped us over and made him ride my face.

He had another orgasm and creamed in my mouth.

___________

10:00pm after a nap

"Ken why would you do that"Nahmir said frustrated

"Do what?" I said playing dumb.

"Why would you call her back and make her listen" his yella ahh said trying to get my head from between his legs/thighs where I was laying.

"I already tried to break up with her and everything but she won't leave me alone" I said in a duh tone.

He just went back to his phone.

I turned my body around and star taking his boxers off again....
________________

That oneshot was book material but please don't ask me to make a book to it cause y'all know I will 🤦🏽‍♀️

VOTE

EDIT- I'm literally updating this a couple weeks later and I think my dumbass put Nahmir instead Nicholas so ignore that