Shoto [ Imagine ]

The trip to the training grounds shouldn't have gone as terribly as it did. The students were sent to practice their skills, not fear for their lives. They couldn't have known that two of their classmates would be targeted, but maybe they should have suspected something amiss would occur. It was obvious that they were always in danger, being the next generation of heroes, but they never thought much of it. They never wondered if they would die from the causes of a villain. They never thought about the stress that followed with being an idol. 

They never speculated that they might have a traitor amongst them, watching their every move with careful precision. Feeding their newfound information back to the enemies like a rat.

The realization occurred to them much too late, and even then, it wasn't taken seriously.

Two students were targeted at the villain attacks during their interrupted training camps. 

Shouto Todoroki and Katsuki Bakugou, compressed into marbles, at the hands of the villain.

Only one of them was successfully recovered.

The other was stolen, kidnapped by the purple and black mist with glowing yellow eyes.

    "NO! NOOOO!" The class cried as they watched the boy be taken. Izuku tried to chase after him, Ochako tried comforting the injured, and Katsuki stood in shock at the thought that that could have been him, in another universe.

Shoto quietly sat in the chair in which he was tied to, squeezed by the metal and leather holding him in place. He stared down at the ground in an uncomfortable science, ignoring the stares at him.

    "He's a cutie! I'd love to see him more beat-up, though." One girly voice said. Shoto slightly lifted his eyes, viewing the bloodied schoolgirl who appeared older than him.

   "We won't do what's unnecessary." A crusty voice said. Shoto looked over, again, with a solemn and expressionless face at the man. He had a creamy, tan skin, that looked 50 years too old.

    "Tomura Shigaraki is right, we mustn't resort to animalistic methods." The dual-colored boy saw a ghost-like man in a tuxedo, who was shining wine bottles. "Besides, he may be a smart boy who cooperates."

    "Possibly." Shoto's attention is suddenly brought to the darkness corner of the room, by a gruff voice. It's a broad man with a trench-coat and burnt off skin, all along his jaw and arms. Staples tie together the separated boarders of his skin and muscle, barely tying them together. His hair is raven black, and spiky, like a mountain. He has turquoise eyes that remind Shoto of two certain someones, both of which don't concern him at this point.

    "He may be peaceful and calm, like a soft and icy winter.."

    "But he may also be a ranging forest fire, unstoppable and ready to destroy whatever it meets."

    "But whichever you are is your choice. Isn't it, Shoto?"

I think this is a super interesting concept!! I think that if Shoto was kidnapped instead of Bakugo, he'd mostly stay quiet and observe his kidnappers. Ultimately, the outcome of Kamino Ward would stay the same, but the same can't be said for his classmates. If Bakugou hadn't been kidnapped, I don't think that he and Deku would have their heartfelt fight. Bakugou fought Deku because he had been feeling guilty. He thought he killed 'All Might'. Bakugou and Deku would probably never really become rivals.

gosshhhhhh this really gets ur brain working