our love.

Hello! welcome to "hold me as if i was yours." this is a yoonkook story. it has lots of angst, fluff, and as much as i love to write smut, it wont have much. will this be a happy story, or a tragic story. almost as tragic as the tale of romeo and juliet? who knows, lets see the end to find out. :]

- dan <3

"yoongi!" Jungkook squealed. Unlocking the front door to his apartment he shared with his honey, the love of his life, yoongi. He opened the door, hung his coat and bag and walked to their shared bedroom.

He opened the door and saw..

yoongi sleeping, hugging, keeping jungkook's t-shirt to his face. he cooed. oh god, he's so cute. aww~ hyung. Jungkook squealed, waking yoongi up. "k..koo." yoongi yawned. jungkook smiled, yoongi looks like a cat. he sat on the bed and hugged the elder that was yawning. Jungkook  kissed Yoongi's head and held him tight.

"Jungkook, you must be hungry. I'll go make something." He got up and rubbed his sleepy eyes. Jungkook put yoongi's hand away from his face. "No, hyung.", Jungkook said, kissing his cheek. "Don't rub your beautiful eyes. It will ruin your eyesight. Then you wouldn't be able to see me." Jungkook Giggled, showing of his beautiful smile. Which always made Yoongi blush. 

"I love you, hyung." Jungkook said softly. "Me too, Jungkook." Yoongi replied, pouting just to be cute.

~

"So, hyung, what are we going to make?" Jungkook smiled. "I think you mean, 'What are you Going to make'." Yoongi commented. Jungkook frowned. "But hyung, I want to cook with you!" Jungkook pouted. "No, you go rest and go shower or something. I'll be here." Yoongi said, getting the ingredients from the fridge. "Fine then, I'll just stay here and watch you." Jungkook pouted. Even though jungkook was usually a caring bottom, Yoongi felt as if Jungkook was a soft dom now. 

"Fine..Fine." Yoongi replied, trying to hide his blush and smile.

  Our love  was  something out of a movie, it's so cliche but i love it. i love you, jeon jungkook. 

Yoongi was making kimchi fried rice and bibimbap, one of jungkook's favorite dishes made by yoongi. Yoongi noticed Jungkook's stare at him, and his hands which made him blush.

Jungkook got up from island table and went behind Yoongi. He back hugged him and put his head on his shoulder, inhaling his scent. "You smell so good, baby." Jungkook sighed, sending chills up and down Yoongi's body. 

They stayed like that for a while until Yoongi needed to boil some spicy ramen. Jungkook hopped on the kitchen island table and watched yoongi stir and put seasonings into the boiling pot. "Hey, Yoong." Jungkook smiled, coming up with an idea. "What." Yoongi replied, watching noodles undo.

"Come here!" Jungkook giggled. "Whatever.." Yoongi went in front of Jungkook, looking up at the younger who was smiling sweetly at him. "hug me, please." jungkook said. "W-What, no." Yoongi flushed. "Pleaaaaaaaase. Yoongi, Pleaaase." Jungkook whined. "Weirdo." Yoongi hugged jungkook's waist, putting him down from the counter. "But you love me." Jungkook said, then hugging yoongi, pulling him into a passionate kiss. And I do. Yoongi thought, smiling into the kiss.