Changing an Endless Legend

Standing in the middle of the Spardiulb Arena where the Ace Level Trial of Y/n L/n Spade, now know as the Golden Black Joker, along with Cleophee looked up at the Balcony where The Aces and Y/n's friends watched the Suitic Undead from above. Y/n grew a large smile as he yelled up to the Ace of Hearts.

Y/n: "First! You called me a Demon. Something uncontrollable unless he's in his human form!... I am the Black Joker Undead! I accept that now! But what you saw before wasn't my True Nature!"

*SHING!*

Joker Y/n: "This is my True Nature! My True Form! What you saw before was a shadow of my past! One that's long dead and never coming back!"

*Woosh!*

Y/n: "I'm more than just an Undead!
I am Y/n L/n Spade!
The man who will Surpass, and become The New God Suit!"

Quartus, the Ace of Spades glared down at Y/n, growling. Y/n's friends all held a mass of happy expressions, seeing that the last member of the Brotherhood of the Tofu had returned. Sabbath and Lee were both just as happy as the brotherhood, if not more knowing that their close friend and savior had returned to his true self. Out off all of these people, First, the Ace of Hearts seemed to have no reaction... only to let out a small chuckle and smirk under his mask.

First: "No matter the outcome of this Trial... everything will be set in stone."

First stepped forwards, now standing over the balcony so he could look at Y/n, face to mask while still being a safe distance away in the Ace's Castle before he spoke

First: "So then. It may have taken a minute and the help of your friend... but as per any Suitic Trial, you have proven that you are beyond your Undead Nature. Even now while being affected by the True Nature Machine, you can still hold your human form and change it to your Undead form at will."

Percedal: "So the Trial's over, right?"

Ruel: "Yup. Y/n proved that even if he is an Undead, that he can control himself."

Quartus: "No. It's not done yet."

Quartus said grabbing suddenly grabbing everyone's attention, minus Lee and Sabbath who tensed up at this. Lee then hesitantly grabbed his mask and placed it back onto his face.

Trios: "Quartus is correct... there is still a Final Charge Y/n has yet to... advocate against."

The heroes were confused for a moment when a single sentence made them realize.

First: "Dos. As my second and most trusted of the Aces, I request that you retrieve The Book of Legends."