Introduction

Disclaimer: I'm not good at English and I'm even worse at correct grammar. I don't have anyone to proof my reading so bare with that in mind.

Data Entry 01/13/2029

This world wasn't created for us. Not us... it was only meant for them but humans don't accept change. They never will.. but that won't stop me. You may be confused. I hope to people will see the world through my eyes. Through every pain and suffering that was brought just because... we were different. People in the future will want to know how it all started and maybe someone lucky will get a small glimpse of what we went through till the present day I'm making this.

The world started slowly. But what my days started sleeping in a box in an ally way and abiding the rules set in place for "us". For animals. For freaks. For.... "Cyno's" back before in the ancient times there was a word referred to as Cynocephaly.

The characteristic of cynocephaly, or cynocephalus (/saɪnoʊˈsɛfəli/), having the head of a dog—or of a jackal—is a widely attested mythical phenomenon existing in many different forms and contexts

The characteristic of cynocephaly, or cynocephalus (/saɪnoʊˈsɛfəli/), having the head of a dog—or of a jackal—is a widely attested mythical phenomenon existing in many different forms and contexts. The literal meaning of "cynocephaly" is "dog-headed"; however, that this refers to a human body with a dog head is implied. Such are known in mythology and legend from many parts of the world, including ancient Egypt, India, Greece, and China. Further mentions come from the medieval East and Europe. In modern popular culture cynocephalics are also encountered as characters in books, comics, and graphic novels. Cynocephaly is generally distinguished from lycanthropy (werewolfism) and dogs that can talk.

__

The world didn't want to accept this. We weren't what other called a myth. We were unlucky. Being born human with the fate of reverting to our true nature as animals at the age of 14-18. We were seen as disgusting. But the world had other plans it wasn't done. Laws were put into place and we were no exception to the new law. Hybrids were to no longer have human rights. You were to not interact with them and not allowed to live within city limits past the walls. We were treated as animals. Before we even knew what was wrong with us. It was up to what animal you have assumed power to shift in and out of to choose if you could hunt, kill, and protect our selves.. from eachother.

-

Data Entry 01/16/2029

Humans start wars when they need something that others don't have. Animals eat each other because they can't make their own food or have grocery stores to go get some instantly. That's the difference between us and them. They kill each other because they want to. We kill each other because we have to. We aren't humans but we aren't animals ether. We are only trying to survive at the end of the day.

It didn't have to be this way. What I would give to sleep one day without fighting. You will only understand my story if I tell you it my self.

It was a summer night. Hot and unbearable. I didn't know what I was. But I found out quickly and understood what I needed to do. Don't give them a reason to have to kill me and I can live in the walls. Don't fight back.

Or blood will be spilt.