Part one "Kacchan , you'll be great "

{listen to song when told to do so }

The fire grew large as the screams got louder,, Bakugo stood there in shock as he couldn't do anything since he didn't have a hero's license, and  the guy was guarding him....

He looks over to see the group hiding , they were on a suicide mission and he wasn't gonna show it but he was happy that they were . He then looks over at Toga whom was gripping shoulder, he couldn't leave.

That was when Deku started to get excited as he went to go see more of what was happening , when he tripped out of the hiding spot , the others moved away trying to get him to go over but instead he was grabbed by shidaraki .

The decaying man had the boy by the neck at one finger smirking at Bakugo, he walks over to the boy and sets Deku down at his feet , " look is here to save you "

Deku was staying still about to freak out , "you choose our side or the hero side" shidaraki says , the boy flinch looking at Deku the one who would have a plan in this situation , one wrong move and Deku is a goner .

Deku looks at  Bakugou " you'll be the number one " he spoke, Bakugou looks at him in shock as he looks down " I could do that with you alive " he said in his cocky attitude, he knew what Deku is saying and that Deku is gonna die just for him to join the Hero's   .

He just couldn't handle having him die , so he looked at the man holding Deku hostage " I'll join you " he spoke, but -

{ listen to song }
As soon as he said that he put all his fingers on the boy's neck as Deku's neck was turning to dust. " kacchan , you're gonna be great " he said whimpering .

The boy looks at him as he watched him disappear, he then then started to explode, making toga fly , he then blasted shidaraki, as he goes down to the dust of what was once his greatest rival. He put his hand on the dust as everyone left the area.

He then swept the dust in his hand crying. He had to tell all might as he gets up shaking , that's when the others ran out looking at him in shock and sadness .

Todorki looks at the dust as he gulps . "Is that ?- "he spoke with a broken tone.  , Bakugou  nods as he looks at his hand.