I had a dream that I met Jungkook.

In the dream he was really sweet. I saw him because in the dream it was school time and I saw him after school at some thing. It was in a square building by some playground. Inside, it was kinda dark but there were little lights around. We took selfies together in the dream and he even offered to take some selfies for me. I was all of a sudden low on storage in the dream so he offered to help me clean out my storage. He had my phone in his hands and was helping me out. I'm quickly writing this write after waking up so I don't forget. It felt so real but sadly it wasn't. :( Lmao my bias might just change to Jungkook now. In the dream he said "Wanna take more photos" because it was the last time we were gonna see eachother. We took a lot of selfies 🥺 DAMN it felt sooo real 😭 so later on when we were leaving idk why but instead of saying "Bye Jungkook" I said "Bye Jimin" 💀 And everybody got mad. People were like 😮 and started yelling at me. So after making that horrible mistake I RAN into the playground and people just watched me run. I just started playing around in the playground for a bit. I should've known that the dream wasn't real by here because, the people I saw playing at the playground were highschoolers I knew mixed with random little kids which obviously doesn't make sense. (I think the playground was there because recently I had watched seventeen's Going Seventeen episode where they were on the playground.) Later on in the dream I like respawned or something back to the exit doors of that square building. It changed to night time. And someone said they saw Jungkook in one of the cars. So I quickly ran to the car to apologize to Jungkook. But for some reason I had a country accent. Like Miley Cyrus. I was like "I'm so sowry I rea-uhlly didn't mea-uhn to call you Jimin" and I repeated saying "IM SORRY JUNGKOOK" And this was right outside his window. And the hood was off of his car so he could hear me clearly. Idk if he was mad or whatever but all that matters is that he knew I was sorry lmao. Then he drove off. And the dream basically ended. Other stuff happened too like a dude from buzzfeed was there getting mad at me since I called Jungkook, Jimin. I should've known it wasn't real from there lol. It's crazy I wouldn't have had this dream if I didn't fall asleep again after waking up at 11 this morning. I took a little extra nap. I never thought this extra nap would have this dream in it 💀. This is probably gonna be the closest thing I'll ever get to "Meeting BTS" Just this dream of Jungkook. I feel like he acts the same in real life though. He seems so polite. But I'm not sure if bts is open to take selfies with fans just like that. I WISH I COULD SCREEN SHOT MY DREAM our selfies were cute 🥺.
To give you a better picture, this is what he was wearing in the car:

Black Jacket and Bucket Hat yuhAnd inside that place where we took selfies, he wore a black sweater

And inside that place where we took selfies, he wore a black sweater. 💜