chapter 1 : A meeting with the princess

chris pov                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           All I see in my sleep is darkness. I never dream of any dreams or nightmares, no just close my eyes and find myself in the morning and today it was no different.

Gerslin: Come on, boy. Looks like you've woken up. Good, you've prepared the exam room anyway, come down. Yes, sir, I answered with this man's cold. He is my father, yet he has never called me my son before instead of calling me a boy or a child and he hate when i call him dad 

I went down and went to the so-called exam room. When I saw a chair connected to a machine, I heard my father say: Sit, boy. I sat on the chair, then my father called a table in front of me and put a sheet of paper, and then he coldly said: Answer the questions and then put a group of strings behind my head and while I was answering the questions that were difficult even for a university level, I felt a strong thunderbolt passing through the body and burning my brain, I said afterwards: What was this response My father is indifferent: it is my new machine, whenever you answer the wrong answer it will shock you. Hmm, another machine, my father is a royal scientist and advisor to Lucifer who has a full knowledge of magic, alchemy, mechanics, mathematics and engineering, because he was a former angel, but for his cooperation with Lucifer against Heaven, he was expelled with his friend and became his assistant in the rule of Hell, but he does not like to remember His past is so much that he says that he reminds him of his weakness and that he prefers his present, and for you he has not lost his appearance as he has a snow-white sprinkle and black eyes with a tall white pupil sitting at a height of 1.94 feet while I am sitting at a length of 3.6 feet, I was very short until As for human beings, after I finished the news and many shocks, my father said: 6 Stuns, you are really disappointed today, boy. Always when he says it I feel a crack in my soul, I will do anything to make him proud of me. I just want to hear these words once. Why am I only a failure, disappointment, a failed experience.

My father interrupted my thoughts with his ice-tone speech: Let him rest for ten minutes. I have a meeting with Lucifer, and I cannot leave you alone, so unfortunately you should go with me and you'd better not talk about our little experiences. End his sentence with a threatening tone. I shook my head to agree, because even though my father had a few tantrums, they weren't pretty moments, I still had a scar from the last tantrum Good dad said, now get ready, we'll leave soon. Then he left the room,

I have been a little nervous, I have not been out of my father's castle before, but I have read about Hell in books at my father's library. I read about satanic beings and the overlords who are at the top of the pyramid of Hell and the royal family that is the top of the pyramid and also about the atmosphere of Hell, which is either very hot or very intense Coldness

And Lucifer, despite being a close friend of my father, but I had never seen the man personally before, despite that I had met Queen Lilith before, and that was when I was two, so I do not remember much, but I remember that my father did not love her very much, but I heard talking that he had a daughter Its name is Charlotte, I think, and I think I was already in my father's carriage, which was a cab driven by a skeleton horse. The journey was short, but I felt it was the longest I saw outside a group of demons, and they look much uglier in fact, although some of them were closer to humans, talking about humans. I am fond of them, they are always developing constantly, and it amazes me how they can make another sin every little bit, and then without realizing we arrived at the royal castle when I came down. I was amazed, I mean, our castle is big, but this is enormous. Yes, sir, I answered with fear that he had made any mistake that disappointed him when we entered the palace. The guards bowed as soon as they saw my father and then opened the door leading inside. The place looks bigger on the inside. There are many drawings and rare angelic weapons, then I noticed him there Lucifer himself.

Lucifer was tall, standing at nearly the height of my father, but he was short for most demons, even his wife. My father bowed so that I also bent over. My father said afterwards: Your Majesty. Lucifer interrupted him: old friend, no need for these formalities, you know I don't like this. My father looked at him in bewilderment. Oh who I'm kidding with I love being king with all the fame and attention that it brings. How surprising I did not expect Lucifer to be Mmm Goofy? Then he looked at Lucifer with a strange look and said, 'Hey, isn't this Christopher? Wow, the last time I saw you, you were a baby, haha, you really became a little blueberry, right? What is a berry? I said, oddly, about this thing, after which Lucifer replied: Just a small fruit from the living world. Interrupted my father: Although I appreciate your attention to the boy, we have an important meeting now, I remember. Lucifer reply: You speak like my wife, your son can play with my daughter during this time. I would be pleased. Dad said coldly. Then a girl came out from the side of Lucifer, she was blonde with red cheeks and sharp teeth, with an orange dress with flame on the bottom. When the girl approached, I saw that she was a little taller than me, she had big puppy eyes, and then she shook my hand very quickly, saying: Hello, I am Charlotte, but I I prefer the name Charlie. I feel it has a more pleasant tone. Wow, I have never met another child before. In fact I have met Helsa and her brother several times and her brother is cute, but Helsa is just not nice. Oh please tell me that you are not mean too. I denied this by shaking my head The girl sighed comfortably and I went on to say: Oh, wonderful, then say what is your favorite color. Oh, let me guess the blue, my favorite color is red. Now, what is your favorite meal. I love cupcakes because it is sweet and puffy. Oh sorry I forgot to tell you what your name is. Christopher, my name is Christopher. I said calmly and politely because this is what my father taught me, otherwise there will be consequences. Charlie continued: Well then Chris I have a lot to talk about. Let's go to my room. Then she picked me up with her hands and ran to her room. I heard my father say: Hmm, she's really active, then Lucifer said: Yes, she is .

In Charlie's room, Charlie told Christopher: So Chris, what do you do for fun in your home?

chris : reading 

charlie : and ?

chris : more reading 

charlie: well this sad 

So Chris, you want me to show you the mansion, no thanks, I read about every room in the book The Palaces of Hell. Charlie whispered and said: So what do you want to do? I said after that: I want to know. Charlie said after that, then you want me to talk about myself. Yes, I did not read any book about you. Because I am different from other demons, all I want is for everyone to be happy, strange, isn't it. I thought for a while and said: Yes, very strange, but also interesting. Tell me more about these happiness things. Charlie's smile widened, and she said in an angelic voice: Wow, no one had said this to me before, Where am I going to start? Well, where do I start? Oh, I found her, what about friendship, what is friendship. I said surprisingly, Charlie replied: It is the link with a friend, a friend is a person with whom you feel comfortable and trust him and makes you happy, what happiness I said to Charlie, Charlie seemed shocked: It is the feeling that comes to you when you get something you want, what do you want anyway g I thought long And I said: I want my father to be proud of me, Charlie replied: Well often my father and mom are proud, but when they are not like that I feel a hole in my heart so I think I understand what you are saying Do not worry I know that your father and your mother are proud of you, I said to her: Actually My mom couldn't make it. Charlie's eyes widened and she said: Oh, I'm so sorry, no matter what, I was a baby at that time I did not remember her so that bitter does not affect me much. I was interrupted by Charlie while she was wrapping my arm around me. I said, 'Oh, Charlie, what are you doing, hugging you, why, because you need it, hmmm, bitter really makes me feel better. Charlie gave up the embrace and said: Charlie, I think this feeling of friendship is the same thing that binds us now. Charlie gave a happy shriek as she said: Wonderful, my first friend ever. I heard my dad shouting, "Hi, Christopher" at home. Coming, goodbye Charlotte. It's Charlie, Charlie Magen.

I went in with my dad at home and then he said: Well, Chris, it's time for the tonic. Well, Dad, I answered him, but I always hated this tonic. I always feel the burning substances enter my vessels, but at least today I made a so-called friend.

the end