1. Dream smp

"I DONT KNOW NOBODYYYY" wilbur was participating in an online competition called MCC. I couldn't sleep cause of all his screaming and yelling (yes I know he films in his office stfu it's for the story) I decided to post mates some food since I'd be up in for a while. I browsed twitter while I waited but Wilbur kept shouting "I DONT KNOW NOBODDYYYY" which was pretty annoying. I joined his stream and watched as he and his friends got 3rd place. (A/N im writing this at 4am so if I misspell anything I'm so sorry-) I slowly fell asleep while watching his stream but got jolted awake by the doorbell ringing nonstop. It was my post mates oops- i tipped them extra since I made them wait for a few minutes or so. (lowercase is intended I like how it looks) I had bought some food for wilbur too since he'd be hungry after streaming.

       I slowly open the door incase he's sleeping. "hey y/n" I sat the food down on his desk and laid on the bed next to him. we talked about our days while eating and eventually got to the topic of wilbur's friends. "yeah but y/n next month almost all of my online friends are coming to England to meet up and I don't wanna leave you alone for a few weeks." I'd never met his online friends like at all, besides niki or Nihachu since she came over sometimes. "I'll think about it I guess." I played a lot of video games since wilbur bought me a pc. wilbur's been bothering me to join dream smp ever since he got dream to say yes but it seems weird since I'm not a streamer. I mean maybe I'd join one day but definitely not today. I open up Minecraft and play on me and wilbur's world until about 5am and eventually go to sleep.

*next day*

       "okay okay wilbur hurry up and send me the Ip." I finally gave into joining dream's smp. I didn't have many friends so I thought it'd be a good way to pass time. "YES OKAY Y/N DREAMS GONNA ADD YOU TO THE DISCORD" Wilbur said while running to his room. I got into the discord server and people were all welcoming me.

Snapchat: HII UR WILBURS SISTER RIGHT?
niki: hi y/n!! cant wait to see u again!
king: HELLO
dream: everyone this is Wilbur's sister y/n!
karl: hi
Tubbo: hii!
y/nsoot: hi everyone
BIG MAN: WOMAN?
Wilbur: shut up tommy
Gogy: hi!

after a while of getting to know them, everyone seemed nice. I joined the server and tubbo, Niki, and Wilbur took me on a tour of pogtopia. Dream gave me a tour of they're land and eret brought me to l'manburg. I joined a voice call as I began collecting materials for my house even though I had no idea where to build it since we lived in pogtopia. I played daddy issues, sweater weather, I'm in love with an e-girl but the slowed versions on the music bot. I hummed quietly to the music, music was always something that made me feel relaxed and comfortable. Some songs also made me feel like a bad bitch which was lots of fun. It got to the song WAP by cardi b and I was spitting the lyrics out so smoothly. All of a sudden I heard an eruption of laughter after I said "get your boots and your coat for this wet ass pussy! he bought a ph-" and to my surprise it was someone named "TommyInnit in the discord call. I thought I was alone that's why I was rapping so loud. "HAHAHHA HELLO WOMAN." ohmygod he was loud. "hi? who are you again?" I'd actually never spoken to him unlike everyone else on the server. "WELL IM WILBUR'S RIGHT HAND MAN. OF COURSE HES MENTIONED ME BEFORE RIGHT?" He hadn't, or maybe he had? I often didn't listen very much when it came to wilbur talking about his streams. "oh cool and Idunno maybe? I'm y/n. Also sorry about me singing, i thought I was alone." I actually did think I was alone. "cool name, I'm Tommy. Also don't worry about it haha I'm sure chat loved it." what. what what WHAT. "WERE YOU STREAMING? WHAT THE FUCK. HOW MANY PEOPLE JUST HEARD ME SCREAM ABOUT WET ASS PUSSY?!" it was super embarrassing even knowing Tommy heard me but now about 80k people heard me singing wap. THIS IS HORRIBLE. I could feel my face heat up as Tommy and I screamed at each other back and forth. I opened his stream to look at chat and surprisingly they found this funny. I looked away from chat to see a blonde haired boy with blue eyes screaming into the mic, he was actually quite attractive. We calmed down after a while and played some bedwars on stream and off stream. Eventually I went to bed, It was actually fun on that server.

dreamwastaken has followed you
Georgenotfound has followed you
TommyInnit has followed you
Nihachu has followed you
Tubbolive has followed you
The_eret has followed you
ItsFundy has followed you
etc etc etc.

A/N hii I know this chapter was lowkey a short one but who cares I doubt anyone's gonna read this anyways but if u are, go check out my other stories <3 I haven't been updating recently due to writers block but I like this storyline and have some ideas.

930 words :)