POTATO

Narrator POV

All day sugawara has been craving no needing something. A hunger lingered deep inside him that nothing could fill. He walked down his hallway towards his kitchen. A deep rumble came from within.

Sugawara jumped in fear. "I must be really hungry..." he said. Grabbing the door handle to his pantry he saw what he needed most.

Brown in its complexity, the sweet smell of dirt on its skin. Sugawara reached out, and he felt as if his body was not his own. His eyes went dark and his breathing caught in between his pink lips.

He felt his body quiver at the sight of the fresh potato. He just needed to bring the small item towards his nose. The potato was like a drug, he was unable to stop himself. He gasped when the potato was no longer in his hand.

His eyes wondered in front of him eying the figure in front of him. This time it was a y'all well built man. His skin the same color of the potato, his eyes dark and mysterious.

Thats when something clicked in sugawara's mind. The man in front of him was the potato from not to long ago. Suddenly the potato pinned Sugawara to the wall. Sugawara gasped at the sudden friction between him, a wall, and a man.

Sugawara wouldn't lie though being pinned by this strange man turned him on. It awakened a new hunger especially in his nether regions. Suga bucked his hips against the man in front of him.

"Call me potato" the man said. Out of nowhere Sugawara was brought to his bed. "How could this guy move so fast if he's just a potato" suga thought. The man now known as potato kisses Sugawara's soft milky skin (stay away kageyama it's not the type of milk u think).
Sugawara moaned into the mans ear.

"I like your voice, I want more of it" a thunder like voice came rumbling out of this man. Sugawara was embarrassed, how could he be doing this with something he was about to eat? He didn't care though the hunger deep in his belly pushed him forward.

Together they took off each other's clothing. Only soft skin between their souls. Potato pushed Sugawara's legs forward. "I'm going to make this rough for you." The man growled.

Suga almost cried, he began to worry about practice. Thoughts raced through his mind as he regretted the situation he was in. He couldn't think for long as his hole (why am I laughing at that) was penetrated by the thick member of potato.

(Oh god I can't I can't, why am I doing this??)

Sugawara's yells filled the room. It stung but not for long as potato became viciously fast and skilled. His member hit Sugawara's sweet spot each time. Sugawara moaned louder as he scraped his nails against potato's skin.

Potato picked up the pace each second that went by. Suga felt as if he was being ripped open. Suddenly the movements became sloppy as potato neared his climax.

Sugawara could feel himself tighten around Potato. He new he was close there was no doubt about it.

White splattered all over the sheets and their torsos, and potato came inside.

Sugawara woke up from his dream.
"WHAT THE FUCK?!" He shouted.
~~~~~

Okay so I don't know why I did this. I hate this but I did it so enjoy~