Chapter 3

After three years of being in a relationship, Eva and Jack decided to get married. People always say that they have the most perfect relationship. That they are meant for each other. Their love for each other is always glowing even in public. And a lot of women envy Eva for having a boyfriend like Jack.

"Eva, halika bilis!"

"Teka! 'Wag mo kong kaladkarin. Bakit ba kasi?"

"Basta! Bilisan mo nalang kasi."

Sa labas ng pinagtatrabahuhan ni Eva, sa smoking area, nakaset up ang napakaraming red roses. Lahat ng mga empleyadong naninigarilyo o nakatambay noong mga oras nakangiti sa kaniya.

Can I touch you?
I can't believe that you are real
How did I ever find you?
You are the dream that saved my life
You are the reason I survived
Baby

"Eva,"

I never thought that I could love
Someone as much as I love you
I know it's crazy but it's true
I never thought that I could need
Someone as much as I need you
I love you

"Hon, Itong kanta na 'to ang best description ng pagmamahal ko para sa'yo."

Can I hold you?
Girl your smile lights up the sky
You are too beautiful for the human eye
You are the dream that never dies
You are the fire that burns inside
Baby

"I can't believe that i can a one lucky son of bitch to have you."

I never thought that I could love
Someone as much as I love you
I know it's crazy but it's true
I never thought that I could need
Someone as much as I need you
I love you

"I can't see myself loving anyone for the rest of my life but you."

You are the sunshine in the sky
You are the sparkle in my eyes
I never thought that I could love
Someone as much as I need you
I know it's crazy but it's true
I know it's true
I never thought that I could need
Someone as much as I need you
I love you

"Will you please, please marry me?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Dahil sa kilig ay hindi napigilan ng mga nakapanoon kahit na mga lalaki ang kiligin at maging masaya para sa kanila.

"Boss Eva kapag hindi mo pinakasalan 'yan pipikutin ko 'yan!"

Sinundan iyon ng malalakas na tawanan habang patuloy pa rin sa pagchant ang mga tao ng "Yes".

Eva's eyes were swelling with ears of so much joy. The long wait is over. She already found the man she would vow to love for the rest of her life.

"Yes, i will marry you.."

Hindi na kinailangan pang pag-isipa ni Eva ang isasagot sa tanong ng kaniyang kasintahan. Ito nalang naman ang hinihintay niya. Ang yayain siya nitong magpakasal. Lahat halos ng nakapanood ng propsal ay nagtatalon at nagsigawan sa tuwa. Masaya sila para sa kaniya. Sa wakas makakamtan na niya ang kaligayahang matagal na niyang inaasam.

The preparation for the wedding was tiring as well as it is fulfilling. Sa loob ng dalawang buwan naging masigasig si Jack sa pagtulong kay Eva upang mapaghandaan ang nalalapit nilang kasal. Kulang nalang ay hatakit na nito ang mga araw para matawag na niyang Mrs. Dizon ang kaniyang nobya. It was the fairytale love story that Eva always dreamed of.

The day of the wedding.

Abala ang wedding organizer na inupahan nila Eva sa mga last minute arrangement para sa kasal. Wala ng kalahating oras ay maglalakad na si Eva sa isle.

"Eva, darling? Are you ready?"

"Yes."

Hindi maalis-alis ang ngiti ni Eva sa kaniyang labi. Dumating na ang araw na pinakahihintay niya. Ang araw ng kasal nila Jack. Simula kagabi hindi na sila nagkita. Pamahiin daw kasi ng matatanda na malas sa dalawang taong ikakasal ang magkita bago sila humarap sa altar. Kaya sa telepono nalang sila nakapag-usap kanina.

Halata ang kaba at excitement sa boses ni Jack. This is the day he's praying for three years. And now it's about to come true. He's about to marry the girl who made his heart skipped a beat the first time he saw her.

Winter snow is falling down, children laughing all around.
Lights are turnin' on, like a fairy tale come true.
Sitting by the fire we made, you're the answer when I prayed
I would find some one, and baby I found you.

He's standing at the altar, anxiously waiting for the gigantic church door to open.

And all I want is to hold you forever.
All I need is you more everyday.
You saved my heart from being broken apart,
You gave your love away,
And I'm thankful everyday for the gift.

His hands are sweaty, his heart is pounding.

Watching as you softly sleep, what I'd give if I could keep
Just this moment, if only time stood still.
But the colors fade away, and the years will make us gray,
But baby in my eyes, you'll still be beautiful.

And his eyes are pouring tears he never knew was there.

And all I want is to hold you forever.
All I need is you more everyday.
You saved my heart from being broken apart.
You gave your love away,
And I'm thankful everyday for the gift.

Then the doors slowly open. Pakiramdam niya gusto na niyang takbuhin ang pintuan para sunduin ang babaeng mapapangasawa.

All I want is to hold you forever.
All I need is you more everyday.
You saved my heart from being broken apart.
You gave your love away,
Can't find the words to say
And I'm thankful everyday for the gift

Nanginginig na ang baba at mga kamay niya nang magsimulang maglakad si Eva papunta sa altar. She looks like an angel sent from the heavens about to look after him. She's like a goddess who just visited the earth and just happened to stumble upon him. There's not enough words to describe the happiness he's feeling right now.

"We are gathered together on this day to witness and celebrate the marriage of Eva & Jack. We come together not to mark the start of a relationship, but to acknowledge and strengthen a bond that already exists. This ceremony is a public affirmation of that bond and as their dearest family and friends, it is our honor and privilege to stand witness to this event.

This day is made possible not only because of your love for each other, but through the grace and support of your family and friends. It is our hope that your fulfillment and joy in each other will increase with each passing year.

Marriage is a commitment in life, where two people can find and bring out the very best in each other. It offers opportunities for sharing and growth that no other human relationship can equal, a physical and emotional joining that has the promise of a lifetime."