The voice

Kill her.

Atsushi narrowed his eyes, would it be more effective to just kill her? After all, she is trying to kill him.

NO!

He stumbled backwards, he can't kill her! Killing is wrong!

Kill her. She deserves it. She said it herself, she has killed 35 people in 6 months. She deserves to die. Kill her.

Atsushi curled into a ball, a million thoughts running through his head. He can't kill her. Killing is wrong.

Is it?

Y-yes! At least, that's what I've always been told.

By who? The people who beat you, starved you, lied to you? Dazai? The suicidal maniac, who also lied to you? Face it, the only people who haven't lied to you so far are the people in the Mafia.

Atsushi hesitated. It was true. The only people who haven't lied to him so far are the agents of the Mafia.

You would be better off joining the Mafia and you know it. You would get better pay, good training, not whatever this is. Not to mention you would have people who care about you.

B-But the agency cares...

No. They pretend to care. They just want your power. You know that you are gullible, they have been tricking you, lying to you. Your smart, look back at everything that they've done to you. Tricking you into joining them, giving you lots of work with no training, Dazai and Ranpo just hand off their work to you and don't do anything. In the Mafia that wouldn't be a problem. It is just, you have your spot in the ranks and you are assigned work accordingly. If someone is given a job, it is up to them to finish it, they can't just hand the assignment down the ladder. Join the Mafia, it's better.

Atsushi thought about it, the voice was right. The Mafia does sound like a better place to work. But how would he contact them without them killing him on sight?

The girl. Use the girl in front of you. She is a part of the Mafia and will know how to get you to the boss.

Right. The girl. Atsushi looked up to find the girl looking at him with something like confusion on her face. He realised he was still on the floor. That would be why.

"H-hello. Can you take me to your boss?"

She jumped, not expecting him to talk.

"Why?"

"Because I want to join the Mafia."

"... And how do I know you're not just going to kill him when you see him?"

Atsushi thought, "I guess you don't. You'll just have to trust me. Feel free to use any means of retainment that you think is needed."

The girl nodded, grabbing him and calling her boss.

---

"So. The weretiger is coming to me."

"I did tell you that I can be quite convincing. Did you doubt my powers of persuasion?"

"No. I was quite excited to find an ability user that can talk in peoples minds. But I will admit the news that you can only implant ideas in heads, not change minds completely did throw me off a little."

"Fair enough. I would be doubtful to. Now if you'll excuse me, I have business I have to attend to, and I'm sure that you have to get ready for his visit."

"Yes. It was good to see you again. Kukopa."

Thanks for reading this! Nothing is owned by me, except the character Kukopa and his power. Everything else is I give credit to their rightful owners. Suggestions for more Oneshots are welcome. Constructive criticism is welcome, just no hate please. Please point out any mistakes you see, part of the reason I'm here is to improve my writing. Feel free to use any of the ideas I have, just give some credit to me. 

Hope you have a great day/night!