Moving In With The Russos

I was about six when it happened. I was just in the house with the babysitter when Professor Crumbs came in and gave me the heartbreaking news. Well, he told the babysitter, Rosie, and I overheard. 

My parents were monster hunters, and I was their only child. Of course, Rosie is a guardian angel and my parents hired her to babysit me whenever they go on a hunt. 

"Rosie, you may have to watch over Violet for a while until we can figure out where to place her. Unfortunately, her parents were killed in a hunting accident." Professor Crumbs looked at her. I walk in with teary eyes. "What?" I sniffle. Rosie walked over to me and knelt in front of me. 

"I'm so sorry sweetie. Your parents are no longer with us." She stroked my hair. I start crying as Rosie takes me into her arms, stroking my hair. "It'll be okay, sweetheart." She pulls back to look at me. "You're going to stay with me for a little while. Just until we figure something out. Okay?" I sniffled and nod. 

"Will I still be able to see the Russos?" I asked hopefully. Rosie looks at Professor Crumbs, who looks at me. "Absolutely. And you just gave me an idea, Violet." Professor Crumbs smiles. "I'll be right back." He flashes out. I hug Rosie, who calms me.

**3rd Person POV**

Professor Crumbs flashed into the Russo household, where Theresa and Jerry were taking care of their children, six-year-old Alex, eight-year-old Justin, and four-year-old Max. The loving parents turn around as they hear someone flash in. "Hey Professor Crumbs. How can we help you?" Justin looks over at the professor. 

"I am sorry to say that Violet Salazar's parents have passed away. Now, we're trying to figure out where to place her. I was hoping that you might be willing to take her in." He looked hopefully at them. "Theresa?" Jerry looked at his wife, wondering what she thought of it. Violet was remarkably close to Alex and Justin, just as Harper is. Theresa nods. "Sure. She can share with Alex." Theresa looked at her husband. "We'll take her." He looked at Professor Crumbs, who smiles and nods. "I'll be right back with her." He flashes out.

**Violet's POV**

Crumbs flashes back in. I was sitting in Rosie's lap as we waited. My stuff was already packed. "What'd they say?" Rosie and I looked at him. "They said they'll take her." He and Rosie smile. I simply nod. 

"I guess I'll be going with you there now?" I looked at him. He nods. "Indeed." I turn to Rosie. "I'm going to miss you." I hugged her. "I'm going to miss you too, Vi." She rubs my back. I looked into her eyes one last time before going over to the esteemed professor. "Bye." She looked at me. "Bye." I spoke softer than her. He flashed us out of my house, along with my stuff. 

We flashed in at the Russo family home a moment later. I looked up at them as Crumbs flashed out again. "Hi."