Re-birth

"Speech" 'Thoughts' [Kyuubi/demonic voice]

________________________________________________________________________

Little Naruto felt unimaginable pain ran through his body, he was suffocating, he tried to yell but no sound came from his mouth, Blood leaked out of his mouth, nose, and eyes, he tried to crawl away from the mobs but his limbs hung as dead weights.

"Smash!" He felt something hard hit his head as it ripped a huge gash above his left eyebrow & forehead.

"Die, Demon!!" A woman screeched at him as she repeatedly strikes his head. These lowlifes have done a number on him, piercing his limbs with knives and kunai's, breaking his bones & injured him so badly that it isn't for the demon inside him he should've died.

All this happened just because he protested his mistreatment! He just wanted to buy an orange from the shopkeeper, but when Naruto asked why he is charging him 10 times more, the evil shopkeeper tossed him to the ground and called his mother a whore!! Though he never meets his mother... nobody has the right to call his mother that! So when he protested & asked why they are mistreating him.

The civilians in the vicinity got too much salty and rushed at him for no reason, with whatever they could grasp they started to pummel a ten-year-old to death.

[Naruto Pov]

"Ah! You finally woke up..." fluttering eyelids, jolting me out of the empty darkness. I looked around only to find myself in complete darkness with a small glowing wisp in the air as a source of light. I felt sad, depressed, and helpless, did I died? Did they really are cruel enough to take a child's life "What did I ever to them... Why did this happen to me?" I broke out crying, I am a ten-year-old kid... a child... can't they see "Why did they even try to harm me", I asked Jiji two years ago why these people scorned me so much, but the answer I got is "Naruto... People fear what they don't understand and they hate what they don't understand". To this day I still wasn't able to understand what is Jiji trying to imply?

"Human nature, Son... People fear what they don't understand and they fear what they don't understand" An elderly voice resounds from behind me. I turned around warily and found an old man in white robes.

"...Who are you!? Please don't hurt me!" I begged not wanted to go through the same pain again.

"I am not here to hurt you, son!" The old man smiled "T-Then..." The old man waved his hand and suddenly a mat appeared on the dark void like the thing I am standing on.

"Take a seat, son. Trust me I will never harm you..." Yeah right, everyone said the same thing.

"I am not everyone my son"The old man chuckled mirthfully at me, wait did he just... "Read your mind?" I nodded dumbly at him.

"...I only read your outer thoughts, my son"

"Are you Kami-sama? Did I die...?" I asked him, he smiled patiently and told me to take a seat before him. "...I am not God, but a long time ago we old ones are hailed as ones..."So he is god. "Kami-Sama, why did you never heard my prayers... what did I deserve to get such a life?" Tears fell from my cheeks as I ask those words.

"My son..." He raised his hand and then placed it on my head "You can't blame us for the mistakes your dad made" I looked at him in confusion, dad... My dad made mistakes?

"Yes he did, 10 years ago he sealed the Kyuubi in you and that's why these people hate you so much" I looked at him an utter shock.

"My dad... Fourth Hokage..." I asked him shakily "Yes" The old man nodded with a sympathetic smile on his face.