Get Naked

I was on my way form my room to the kitchen. I wanted a refill, mamma needs to be hydrated. When I heard a dull noise, I looked up and I saw him there, observing me while leaning on the handrail with his phone on his hand.

Mitch: What are you doing?

Scott:  Taking a video

Mitch: A video?

Scott: Yeah, Get naked!

I gave him a shy smile and I started taking my T-shirt off. I left the cup on the little white table, and the t-shirt on the couch.

Mitch: Now it’s your turn

Scott: I said get naked; you only took your t-shirt off.

Mitch: I think I might need some help, can you help me?

Scott: Sure I can, come up here!

I headed towards the stairs losing him from my sight for a couple of seconds. When I saw him again he has already taken off his tank top and his zipper was opened.

Mitch: That was fast.

Scott: My velocity is directly proportional to my desire for you right now.

 Mitch: (I stop one feet away from him, with the only intention of playing with him a little longer) Oh, no kidding?

Scott: Come here!

Mitch: Make me… (I said this as sweet as I could and then I winked at him)

He stepped forward and put his right arm around my waist, and with his left hand he grabbed my chin and made me look up. He leaned forward, and I closed my eyes waiting for his lips to kiss mine.

Scott: Do you want me to kiss you?

Mitch: uh-huh

Scott: (He whispered in my ear) Then… get naked.

I pushed him slowly leading him towards our room. Until the bed was just behind him, unable to walk back any longer, he sat on it.

Scott: Do…

Mitch: (I put my index finger on his lips) No, no, no. Don’t talk. (He simply smiled and nodded)

I walked to the nightstand where my phone speakers were, I placed my phone on them and search for the playlist that we both have in our phones: “Dancing with bae ;)”. First song: Beyoncé “Drunk in Love”.

As the high pitched voiced started Scott took a deep breath, and focused all his attention on me. There was not a single move of my body that he wasn’t paying attention to.

I walked towards him really slowly, when Beyoncé’s voiced is heard for the first time I put my hands on his knees and opened his legs with the first “I’ve been drinking”. I placed myself in between them and looking away from him, with the second “I’ve been drinking” I made a slut drop. Then stood back up, but bringing up my butt first making sure that it was rubbing his crotch.

He put his hand on the lower part of my back and went upwards following the path marked by my spine, until he got to my neck, and pulled me back so my head was over his right shoulder, achieving what he was looking for, having my neck completely exposed.  

He slowly stared licking from the base of my left ear until he got to my collar bone. He knows me, he knows me so well… I couldn’t help it and a soft moan escaped my mouth.

Scott: What is it big boy?

Mitch: I love you

Scott: I love you too. Turn around.