Chapter 1

You look back to see Keigo on his knee picking up the discarded ring that you just threw in the road Dabi looks at you and grabs your jaw making you look at him.
"It's ok little Mouse"
"That's not it what if he looks for me or turns me in or you"
"He won't we need to get you out of town though"
"Yea the first place he will look is your house"
"Yea toga already packed your stuff up it's at my house we will grab it and go I packed some of my stuff to"
"Ok toga deny everything you don't know where we are or where I am"
"Got it"
Dabi pulls into the base and grabs your belongings putting them in the back seat. He gets back in and you two are off to start your new life.
"Little mouse we will get far enough and you can change out of that dress Toga has a cabin in the middle of no where we can stay there"
"Ok" you say laying your head on him.
Keigo was blowing up your phone so much you had to turn it off. You fall asleep listening to the radio and the sound of Dabi breathing. A few hours later you wake up in a place that's not your own. You sit up looking around confused.
"Dabi?!"
You see Dabi emerge from the closet and peak out
"Oh mouse your awake you feel asleep on our way here I couldn't wake you it was to cute so I carried you inside"
"Ok thanks what were you doing"
"I was unpacking you phone is by your bed a don't think you want to hear from Keigo so I blocked him"
"Thanks I meant to but I guess I fell asleep"
"Well let's change you out if that dress I don't think you want to wear it anymore"
"Yea but you know what would be fun"
"What"
"Setting this dress on fire with me and you making s'mores over it"
"Ok sound good to me let's go get it set up"
You get up and slip off the dress walking to the closet only to see Dabi already has an outfit set to the side for you a black play boy hoodie and a pair of shorts.you walk out and head Dabi calling for you he has his phone set up with your where he can take a video and he has your dress set up so it can be seen burning. He bends down and lights a flaming blue heart around the two of you on the ground and runs to press play running back setting the dress of fire he walks over to you watching your dress burn and picks you up kissing you. Stopping the video and sending it to Keigo you still holding onto him.
"Did you ever think you would be running from a wedding with me"
"Honestly no but honestly I wanted to I don't want to marry Keigo"
"You didn't"
As the two of you are talking your phone rings it's your mom.
"Young lady where did you go today"
"Mom I didn't want that everything felt wrong"
"So you run"
"Yea walking down that isle was the worst thing I could have done"
You hear your step dad in the back calming her down.
"Look y/n I get it you didn't want it just tell me where you are we won't tell Hawks or anything"
"Ok I'm in a cabin in the woods I'll send you my location"
"Ok"
You hang up and hug Dabi crawling onto his lap and digging your head in his chest and crying. He plays with your hair and kisses your head.
"It's ok little mouse just relax"
You stop digging your face into him and lay your head on his lap well he wipes your tears off your face and lays a blanket that was in the back of the couch on you. He switches and lays down making you lay on him he runs his hands up your sides. A few minutes later Dabi now sleeping you here the front door of the cabin open and start to hit Dabi to wake him up.
"What is it mouse"
"Someone is here"
He is in the middle of speaking when someone calls out your name...it Keigo. Dabi hears thing and throws you off of him making you run to the nearest closed door with a lock Dabi following close behind. The two of you now in a very small closet you try to get in a comfy spot Dabi with his legs up on the wall very high as far up as the can go you sitting under them you in the right spot where you can still see Dabis face his phone screen lighting it up. In the distance of the house you here over hall walking with Keigo and start to softly cry making sure no one can hear you. They open the door next to you and you quickly know your step father is on the side of the house your on and Keigo is on the other. You step dad opens the door seeing the two of you hiding and looks at you holds his finger to his lips to shush you then closes the door yelling to Keigo that they aren't here. You hear the front door close and after like twenty minutes the two of you emerge out of the closet Dabi leaking around the house seeing Keigo isn't there. Dabi picks you up and holds you tight kissing your lips and stumbling to the couch not breaking it.
"No" you say as you pull away
"Why not mouse" Dabi says in his low growl of a voice
"Because what if they are still here"
"No one will catch us"
"But-"
Your soon cut off my Dabi sticking two fingers down your throat.
"Shhh they are gone it's ok"
Dabi picks you up carrying you to the bed room...
I'm leaving this here Ik a lot of you were upset over leaving Hawks but you know I had to crush your hopes and dreams 🤣 I'm sorry