Chapter 1: They betrayed me!!

3rd Person's POV:

Ritchie was on his way back to the house after training. He was actually getting good at archery though it was difficult. He saw the house, so he walked up the stairs & was at the door about to open it when he heard JP saw something that made him stop in his tracks.

JP: How did we end up being friends with Ritchie again?!

Austin: Don't ask me like I know the answer. He is too slow at things. I mean I've shown hints that I don't want him near by yet he continues to stay around!! It's annoying!

Ritchie slowly opened the door with his bow up with an arrow pointed at a wall between the two so-called "friends" & shot, scaring them. Austin & JP looked at the door & froze to see Ritchie with tears in his eyes then they realized that he was the one that shot the arrow.

Ritchie: Is that really what you think about me?! Austin you were my first actual friend as for you JP we took you in when no else did so why.... WHY!!!

JP didn't say anything, just looked down but Austin looked at Ritchie & sighed.

Austin: Things change plus, you're an idiot!!

Ritchie couldn't take it anymore & shot a stream of ice water at Austin knocking him over as he turned around & ran away crying.

*Time Skip brought to you by the TimeBean: into the forest*

Ritchie's POV:

I had ran into the forest crying not knowing where to go. I felt rain drops & noticed it had started to rain just great!! I walked for a while & it was cold but at least I wasn't near them anymore. I heard a crunch coming from behind me making me worried. I turned around to see the son of Hades: Michael.

(I forgot what Michael's character was called so I'm using his name to fill it in)

He looked at me with a worrying look.

Michael: Betrayal correct?!

I just looked away nodding yes slowly. He started to walk towards me making me walk backwards worried about what he was trying to do. He grabbed my arm but it wasn't forcefully... It was gentle. I looked at him confused when we both heard JP & Austin getting closer to us.

Austin: JP he's over here!!

I saw Michael had an annoyed look on his face when we saw Austin & JP arrive.

Michael's POV:

I pulled Ritchie into my arms. I could tell he was confused.

Austin: Let him go!!

I smirked as I pulled him even closer.

Michael: How about no. I mean why do you guys care about the ones who betrayed him, not me?!

I picked Ritchie up princess style and he gasped in surprise.

Michael: I do believe we have to go now.

I used the shadows around us to teleport to my hideout.
(At the hideout)
I noticed that Ritchie had passed out, so I put him in a spare room to let him sleep.

Michael: *smirks* Goodnight.

[Raven: So, this is a new book I was planning to publish in the old account but since the old account is messed up here it is!! Hope you guys like it & see you in the next chapter BYEEE!!!]