chapter 1

Chapter 1 

Rose POV 

Ugh who is it calling me this early in the morning glancing at my phone I see my best friend name Gina appear across the screen. After letting the phone ring for a few minutes I answer the phone. 

What do you want Gina 

That's a nice way to answer the phone to your bf 

No it's the right way to answer the phone when your bf call you this time of the morning trying to play on the phone 

Girl nobody ani't trying to play on the phone with you and get your behind up it's not morning nomo its 2'oclock. 

Really.... Dang I don't slept bout all my day away 

I know get your butt we going some where 

Now?? 

No but start getting ready where going to Jameston to the movies I wanna see this new killer babysitter movie 

Man I done told you I don't do scary movies 

Watever just be ready bye....click...beep beep beep 

I know she just didn't hang up on me slowly getting up out of bed and walking to the bathroom to do my personal hygiene for the day. Getting out the steaming shower feeling more relaxed I decided to try to find something to wear in this crowed closet of mine. Finally coming across something cute but comfortable to wear out tonight I put on a plain dark red tight fitting v- neck t-shirt and some high waisted jean shorts with rips all over I paired it off with my red, white and black Jordan. Sitting in front of my mirror I try to do something with this hair putting my waist length curl black hair up into a pony tail I style it in to a big bun on top of my head an slick down a few loose curl with some edge control. Still looking in the mirror I grab my cherry flavored carmax and put a little on an walked out the room into the living room where my mother sat watching some reality show. 

Hey ma what you doing.  

Nothing baby why? She says with her full attention now on me instead of the TV. 

I was wondering can I go to the movies with Gina ma please 

Now Rose you know how I feel about you going to the city and being out late at night 

But ma 

Don't but me  

Ma I'm about to be 18 and I'm not going to be out late the movie start at 8 and end at 9 something me and Gina will be back before 11 please 

You and Gina always trying to go somewhere. She just got her license ya'll could get in a serious car wreck or something. No you need to stay home. 

Sitting beside her on the chair I wrapped my arms tight around her please ma please I love you  

Augh...... ok but your behind better be back in the house before 11 you understand. 

Yes ma 

A few minutes later Gina pulled up into my drive way in her red and black Camaro it was a 2012 model but it stilled looked good. What's up Gin? 

Nun you ready to go Ro.  

Taking a deep breath and getting comfortable in the front sit all I could do was laugh and say yes. 

Mrs.Cythina didn't wanna let you out the house. 

You know how my ma is don't try to joke don't make me get on your mama  

Ok ok ok you good I'm leave you alone 

After laughing and joking I finally take notice of what Gina has on and it's not clothes you wear to the movies but clothes you would wear to a club a tight fitting black dress hugging all her curves with holes cut out in the black and scrappy black red bottom heels.  

Gina don't you think you're a little over dressed for the movies?  

Nope because we're not going to the movies 

What ...Gina come on I told my ma were going to the movies you know how she is plus I have to be back home before 11 and I'm not even dressed to go to a party. 

Trust me you look fine and we will be back before 11 and your ma will never know 

Yea yea I just know if I get in trouble that's your ass Gin  

Whatever Ro just clam yourself and have a good time 

Arriving at the party, which was in a very nice house well more like mini brick mansion. Walking inside it full of people with music blasting very loud loving to dance me and Gin walk into the middle of the huge living room they had cleared out to be a dance floor and began to dance. While dancing my favorite song came on Cupid came it's kind of an old song but I love it randomly grabbing the boy hand that was standing behind me I began to dance on him an get lost in the song grinding all on him like he was mine with my arms wrapped around his neck and my bottom pressed against his pelvis. Normally I don't act like this but dancing kinds of loosen me up and this song always just put me in my feelings. When the song end feeling a little embarrassed about what I did I just walked away not brothering to look behind me to even see who the boy was I dancing with. 

Jack Pov.  

Its Friday night and Tom one of my friends from the football team is throwing a party. Walking into the house that was about five times smaller than mine there was immediately attention on me girls waving "hi Jake'" trying to get my attention and guys with " wats up dude" try to look cool. Half of the people speaking to me I don't even know so I just give them a head nod an go to the kitchen and pour me up a cup of vodka and searched the party for Tom and the guys. Finally seeing the guys in the living room dancing with two blonde girls I didn't know. I walk over wats up guys. 

Tom, Randy and Scott where all on the team with me and were my closes friends. All the guys are about 6' ft like myself and muscular from playing ball. We were all man whores with our good looks we couldn't help it.  

Nun tom answered rubbing a hand throw his short blond hair just dancing with Heather and Mandy. 

Looking at the two blond girls up close their were hot but you could tell there where sluts especially the one that was wrapped around randy running her hands around his neck and into the edges of his dark brown hair. 

Feeling Scott deep blue eyes on him while still watching his two friends dance and some girls while standing close to the middle of the dance floor. 

What answering Scott's questioning gaze 

Nothing just wondering when and who is going to be your next victim 

Laughing taking another drink out of his cup with a smirk forming on his face  

You'll see her when I find her. I haven't seen anything sexy enough tonight yet. 

I forgot the high standards you have even for your one night stands 

What can I say it's a privilege to be with Jack Rog... 

Before I could finish talking some black girl had grabbed my hand and this slow R&B song started to play. I was about to pull away cause even though I was a man whore I don't really do black girls and their ghettoness but before I could she had her hands wrapped around my neck and that ass was amazing grinding on me to the beat of the song. It made wrapped hands around her small waist and hold it tight while she did her thing grinding her ass fast then slow then mixing it up again while rubbing her fingers all throw my hair. I was in sensory overload right now this was the best dance I had ever had. But as soon as it started it was over when the song was over she walked away from me suddenly and fast I was just left in my spot on the floor. Before I could find she had already gotten lost in the crowd, but this wasn't over she had started me craving something chocolate and I wasn't going to stop to I get it.