part 27

As per schedule the update is here 😌
do hit the star button and leave your precious comments ♥️..

He changed the postion and now I was under him while my small hands were clutched by his..I looked up and his dark desire filled eyes clashed mine sending shivers down my spine..

"Isn't it wrong nandini?" He whispered looking into my eyes..

"Why?" I uttered..

"We are parting our ways and you want me to be with you for a night you know na from tomorrow morning everything will be back in normal like before" he said and my traitor tears betrayed me..

"Why you are doing this to me manik?" I questioned the same thing again..

"I want you to move on from me" he said..

"But I don't that..I want to live with you..I know we don't love each other neither we are compatible but manik there is something strong between us which will turns into love eventually" I said while my hands rose up to cup his cheeks..

"That strong thing was our just lust, desires and passion for each other which will going to fade away with the time" I shook my head at his words..

He was totally wrong..

"It's not like that manik.. there is something special something pure between us while will increase with the time it won't fade away" I answered as tears rolled down from my eyes..

"Ssshh stop crying" he wiped my tears.

"Don't leave me manik please I don't wan..t this divo..rce to happ..en" I suttered at my words..

"Manik your cold behaviour your words it hurted me so much manik like so much and I am not lying" I said and took a deep breath "I am ready to bear all your punishments but please don't leave me na"

"Stop being a cry baby nandini" he said and I cried more..

"Call me Mrs.M first" I demanded and he looked here and there..

"Mrs.M stop crying" why can't he be little soft..

"Aise nahi pyaar se boliye" I said looking at him with teary eyes..

He inhaled a sharp breath then looked at me cupping my cheeks "Mrs.M please stop crying"

I hugged him tightly my face nestled on his neck.. his fingers caressed my hairs..

"Why can't you be like this soft and cute?" I asked breaking the hug..

He didn't answer..

"Am I that bad manik that you want me to go away from you?" I questioned and he stared at my face..

"Vihaan did wrong with me and nisha did the same with you..we both gone through the same phase so we knew each others pain manik"I looked into his beautiful eyes "we can give each others a chance right?"

"Sleep nandini" he said patting my head..

"I don't want this night to end because tomorrow you will going to change again" I uttered shaking my head..

He kissed my forhead and whispered "we will talk about this later"

"No no I don't want to sleep" I said and he sighed..

"Mrs.M stop being a baby" he said little sternly..I pouted

"Yes I am baby your baby" I said looking at him and he made a face..

"Sleep now" he said the same thing..

"I don't want to" I whispered and pulled him close..

"Don't start again nandini" he mumbled..

I didn't reply and licked the side of his jaw...I placed open mouth kiss on his jaw "you just love to tease me don't you?" he asked in whispering tone..

"Aren't you liking this?" I asked nipping the skin of his neck earning a small groan from him..

"I love this mark on you" I whispered and softly kisses the area where I just nipped...

"Damnnn Mrs.M" he groaned and next moment his mouth descended on mine and I just got my breath back..

We kisses each other softly and slowly tasting eachother..his fingers carressed my neck and I sighed moaning with the feeling of him kissing me passionately..

In the need of oxygen we broke the kiss breathing heavily..my face tilted as I threw my head back feeling his lips moving against the soft skin of my neck.. my hands made it's back to his back as I moaned out loud because of the sudden bit on my sweet spot..

His teeth held the skin of my neck again and my eyes shut as I was ready to welcome the sweet pain again "man..ik" I moaned as he bit it then swirled his tongue to lessen the pain the sweet pain..

I cupped his jaw and captured his lips for another soul searing kiss.. this time it wasn't soft..it was full of demanding, rough passion, need and desperation..I was nothing infront of his level of passion.. he held my both palms entwineing with his.. he pinned it on the bed as our kiss deepened my nails dug on his hand..

He looked at me after breaking the kiss as our harsh and heavy breaths mingle with each other..

He kissed my cheeks my nose chin and forhead then looked at my face with an expression which made my heartbeat skipped a beat..

"Let's just sleep it's pretty late" he whispered kissing my head and laid down beside me..

This man deserve an award for his self control..

"I know what you are thinking Mrs.M and I will gladly do that but it's not the right time" he whispered pulling me close to him.."now sleep it's late" he patted my head..

"You will change again at morning" I muttered looking down..

"I won't" he assures..

"You're lying" I reasoned..

"No I am not" he said..

"Then who's that girl who called you yesterday" I sat up and asked..

"I'll tell you later now sleep it's already 3.am" he said and made me lay down again..

"Promise" I asked looking up at him..

"Okay fine promise" he shook his head..I smiled and snuggled into his neck and his arms encircled around my waist..

"Good night Mr.M" I wished..

"Good night Mrs.M" he wished me back and we drifted into our dream land....
_________________________

Okay how's the update? Liked it or Loved it..

Rate the Update 1-10

Few words on this update!!

Why this sudden change in manik's behaviour 🤔? Any guesses?

Are you all excited for the next update?