𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

𝗔/𝗡: 𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗱𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲, 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲??? �...

𝗔/𝗡: 𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗱𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲, 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲??? 𝗪𝘁𝗳 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝗱𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗮𝘀??? 𝗔𝗻𝘆𝗴𝗮𝘆𝘀, 𝗮𝗛𝗲𝗺-
°•°•°•°•°○°•°•°•°•°•°○°•°•°•°•°●°•°°°°°

『 7 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒔 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 』

"Log Number, 73. Location, somewhere in a forest. It's been awhile since I've woken up, not exactly sure how long, but it feels like forever. I'm still having a tough time falling asleep, although, who could blame me? Stranded in the middle of nowhere with barely anyone to talk to....."

You stared off into space thinking about how lonely you are right now. Your eyes started to sting as tears welled in your eyes. You shook your head, dismissing the tears.

"No. This is no time to cry, I have to think."
You turned off the recorder, walked over to your nightstand and placed gently place the record on top.

You sat up straight and stretched your limbs
"Yawn~.. Ah, man, it's night time already?" You said as you made your into bathroom, which was rather small.

Inside your bathroom was a tub made of hollow stone, a small fireplace, mittens, two handmade medium sized buckets full of water.

Everyday, at dawn, you would venture out of your small, cozy home with two medium sized buckets you happened to find while exploring the forest one day, and collect as much water as you could from the lake in order to take a bath at the end of the day.

You would clash two flint rocks together to start a fire in the small fireplace then once the fire is ignited, you would set the buckets above the fireplace and wait for a good nine minutes. After nine minutes were up you used mittens to grab the buckets and dumped the boiling water in the hollow stone bath.

It was tiring at first but you got used to after awhile.

"Aah~" You moaned as you sunk into the hot water. You could feel the tension in your shoulders gradually lessen.

You sat back and waved your legs in the air

"Kehehe~"

After awhile, you closed your eyes and enjoyed this moment of silence. It was always so quiet at night. In the morning, you could feel the rumbles and hear the shenanigans of all of the forests creatures, which is eventually what led you to deciphering when it was morning or nighttime.

You see, you live underground not only because it's safe but because...it's where you woke up. No warning or anything, just, oop-I'm awake!

You slowly opened your eyes, anger and sadness flowing in them.

The mushroom war...the war that ended it all. The war that ended all of humanity...well, almost all.

You looked down and laid a hand your chest.
Anguish, making a nest in your heart upon the realization of your loneliness.

But...

But?

But what if your not the only one? What if there's someone else or more?

Someone...else? Could there really be someone else?

There's always a possibility.

But there can't be, can it? It's just..not possible

Well, you're proof aren't you? If you survived then whose to say there's no one else?

You gasped.

You're right. Maybe...maybe there is someone else or even more!

Feeling motivated, you got out of the stone tub and hurriedly made your way back into your "bedroom"

You rubbed your towel on your head at a fast pace and put on some torn but comfy nightgown (boys and enbies can wear nightgowns, shut up!!)

Alright! It's night time, so it wouldn't be a good idea to venture out right now. I would be at a disadvantage if any spooks were to find me. I should get a goodnights rest so I will be completely energized in the morning and ready for anything!!

You slapped the notebook closed and raise a fist in the air.

"ALRIGHT, I CAN DO THIS!!"