::Prologue::

Hello!! My name is Elijah, this is my first ever book to write or even make, and ye guess who made me make it, she is some of you might know as Amber :') ok now lets go on with the story

Btw contains⚠️

Swearing

And no I do not ship real people this was mainly made for fun please do not attack the people here and also the people that are in this story.

(POV. Of one of the invaders)

[𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢]

In a world that was so called Earth, it was a planet that had oh so many living creatures, but the ones that mainly stood out was.. Humans.. When we, first discovered them, we noticed that they are all very violent.. They were the reason that their world was going to be destroyed as fast as it already was, so why not take over it? It would be a big waste to just leave it there to rot, right~?

After getting the ships and engines ready along with the weapons and soldiers, we went off to space and went over to the so called planet Earth. I gave of a small laugh because we're just taking this planet that easy?, it's like taking candy from a toddler. Can't wait to see the humans up close..

End of POV.

𝙰𝚝 𝙴𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚑...

The people were walking around doing their thing while their eyes were on their phones as the pollution was kind of getting out of hand.. The guy with a mask on coughed, damn even though I have a mask on I could still smell the pollution.., The guy said as he kept on walking to his school, as he got closer he saw a cloud.. No.. He saw something unusual.. It looked like a very thick cloud.. But it doesn't feel like it. He shrugged it off and continued on to walking to his school as he saw his three best friends standing there.

"hey ?????, how's you day going"

"nothing much really. But I think I've seen something, very unusual.."

"unusual huh? Is it an alien spaceship?"

His friend that was wearing what seems to be clout goggles said in a jokingly way, he rolled his eyes

"yeah yeah, let's just go inside already, oh and did you guys bring your bags for our school sleep over"
(yes that's a thing in our school)

The guy said and as they were about to walk inside something very big was covering the sunlight from above, they took notice and looked up seeing a U.F.O(unknown flying object) in the sky just there, the people close began to scream and call the cops, his friend who was wearing a bandana then pulled him inside as more people began rushing inside the school and closed the door after

"what the hell is that?"

"it's a UFO dumb ass"

"no shit"

"but I thought those were just in the movies"

"are we in a movie!?"

"bro, are you that fucking dumb?"

"look I think something's coming out of it!!"

One of the people said as flying objects began to fly out of the bigger one, the creatures then lined up in the sky as another creature in different clothing went out the ship and went upfront.

"ʷʰᵃᵗˢ ʰᵃᵖᵖᵉⁿⁱⁿᵍ... "

One of his friend who had a black and red hoodie whispered, the creature began to speak

"TO ᗩᒪᒪ ᕼOOᗰᗩᑎՏ ᗯᗴ ᕼᗩᐯᗴ ᗪIՏᑕOᐯᗴᖇᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇ ᑭᒪᗩᑎᗴT ᗩᑎᗪ Տᗴᗴᑎ TᕼᗩT IT ᗯᗩՏ ᖇOTTIᑎᘜ ᗩᑎᗪ ᗯᗩՏ ᗩᗷOᑌT TO ᗷᗴ ᗪIՏTᖇOYᗴᗪ ᗷY YOᑌᖇ ᖇᗩᑕᗴ. ՏO ᗯᗴ ᗩᖇᗴ ᕼᗴᖇᗴ TO TᗩKᗴ IT ᖴᖇOᗰ YOᑌ ᗩᒪᒪ ᗷᗴᑕᗩᑌՏᗴ ITՏ Տᑌᑕᕼ ᗩ ᗯᗩՏTᗴ TO ᒍᑌՏT ᒪᗴᗩᐯᗴ TᕼIՏ ᑭᒪᗩᑎᗴT ᗩᒪOᑎᗴ, Oᕼ ՏO Տᗩᗪ.. ᑎOᗯ. Տᑌᖇᖇᗴᑎᗪᗴᖇ ᑎOᗯ."

The alien that seemed to also look like a human said, there were now jets and tanks coming at it and was now firing missiles and firing bullets at it

"YOᑌᖇ Տᗰᗩᒪᒪ ᗩTTᗩᑕKՏ ᗯOᑎT ᗩᖴᖴᗴᑕT Oᑌᖇ ᗩᗪᐯᗩᑎᑕᗴᗪ ՏᕼIᑭ, ՏO Tᕼᗴᖇᗴ IՏ ᑎO ᑌՏᗴ Oᑎ TᖇYIᑎᘜ."

The alien in the black and purpled armour said as the attacks kept on coming, oh my Saturn.. Humans are very stupid.., The alien said as he then raised his hand up as all of the troops began to move and shoot lasers at the humans, the tanks backed down as men then opened the door and took them to the vans and drive off from a far away place.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A couple of hours of driving later some of the kids inside were asleep as the boy with a mask on was sleeping on one of his friends shoulder making the other blush a tad bit, he looked outside seeing they were now in the forest. They soon stopped as the soldiers woke them up, the boy on the mask woke up as all of them took the bags that they had and walked outside seeing many small and medium buildings that was covered in a dome.

"hello men and woman, we predicted that this event would happen in the future so we've made a safe zone to keep those.. Monsters.. Away from all of humanity. I hope you all have some of your valuables because you all will be staying here for a long time."

𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍...

<ask your questions here>