A Victorious Night

A/N:I just want to show you this fanart of Kenma to start of the mood uwu🥰😁

You Kenma, and Kuroo were childhood bestfriends so the three of you pretty know each other well, but Kenma knows you better than anyone else since you're just a hop away from his house.

As you grow up you had a little crush on Kenma since you're always together, Kenma doesn't really shows interest in any people he knows.

It was game day, you came to watch the game and as usual they won, later on you were invited to drink with the guys to celebrate their victory for today.

Everything went good until Lev decided to play truth or dare, "Truth or dare? Don't you think that's a little childish?" Kuroo said "No i'm not playing that" Kenma added with a phone on his hands.

"Come on! We're going to play it dirty edition!" Lev exclaimed "Now this is getting fun!" Yamamoto smirked "Okay fine" Kuroo laughed, so as the game alone everyone played it until the bottle stops in front of you "Y/N! Truth or dare?" Kuroo asked "Dare" you smirked "OooOh this is gonna be a good one, i dare you to deep kiss anyone in this room for a good ten seconds" As expected from Kuroo he will dare you something like that, but you find this an opportunity to get Kenma, but what if he pushed me away? You thought to yourself but shrugged it off and walked to where Kenma is sitting.

You put his phone down and sat on his lap, You heard everyone gasped to why you picked Kenma, you started deep kissing him, you're surprised as Kenma deep kissed you back.

Before you know it you were sharing saliva and kissing tongue to tongue "Oi! Ten seconds is up!" Inuoka shouted "Geez! Kenma I didn't know that you will kiss her back" Kuroo patting his back like a proud brother "Shut up Kuroo" Kenma looked at me, he smirked and looked away, you were trying so hard to hide your blush from that.

As the night goes by you all went home said goodbye to each other, as usual you and Kenma walked home together since you are a five walk away from each other "Hey wanna come over to my house for a sec there's something you left" You nodded while blushing.

You're in Kenma's house, it's been a while since you went here "Sit on the couch i'm gonna get it" Kenma threw his backpack and went upstairs, you sat on the couch and waited "Here's your sweater i borrowed the other day, i washed it already" "Oh is that all? Thank you I'll get going then" "Wait!" He grabbed your arms stopping you from heading out "Hm?" "Can... you kiss me again?

You blushed "O-Okay" you gave him a little kiss but he went for a deep kiss, you were startled but loved it.

His warm mouth on you, his tongue on yours, he pushed you down the couch still kissing you, he pulled away gently and said "I like you Y/N for a quite while now" your heart skipped a beat, hearing those words from him makes you so happy "I like you too Kenma" he pulled a strand of hair at the back of your ears and started to deep kiss you again.

He started to unbutton your shirt, halfway through you stopped him "Here? In the sofa? Won't your parents get mad?" "Wanna continue this in my room?, Don't worry my parents are out of town for a week so we're safe" You nodded, He carry's you up and still kissing him while you're walking up the stairs.

You reached his room and he puts you down on his bed, he fully unbuttoned your shirt and pulled down your skirt leaving your bra and panties on. He kissed your neck leaving a mark, he kissed you all the way to your breasts he untied your bras exposing you he grinned and he sucks your nipples, this made you moan a little a couple of minutes later he took his shirt off and his pants.

It might not be shown but Kenma has a nice body, and as the looks of it Kenma is hard down there, he pulled down your panties and put his head between your thighs, you feel him smirking then started to lick your clit, this made you moan "Ke- Kenma angh!" He started to suck you off and this made you moan harder, you're almost at your limit when suddenly you screamed his name.

You came and Kenma cleaned you up, Kenma started to kiss you again "Suck me" You nodded and kneeled down, you pulled his underwear off and god he's huge. You started to lick the tip first then putting it in your mouth, you then started to stroke him while still sucking him, this made him throw his head back and moan.

You can feel he is almost at his limit, you're still sucking him and he moaned harder and came in your mouth, you swallowed it and looked at him.

He smiled at you bringing you back to the bed "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked since this is our first time, you nodded "Are you a hundred percent sure?" "Yes i am" he then pulled out a condom out of his drawers "What the? Did you planned this?" "No, i just have it so when this kind of time comes i'm ready" he smirked, you giggled for a bit.

He tore up the packaging of the condom and puts it in "I'm gonna start slow tell me when it hurts" he warned you, you can feel his d*ck slowly entering you. He was literally big, he was halfway through when he suddenly thrusted it all the way in "I thought you said you're gonna be slow?!" You moaned and he smirked "I don't have much patience you know?" He then started moving slowly.

You moaned as he thrusted in you, he went faster and you can hear him moan, his moans are music to your ears, he started to kiss you so it will feel a lot more good.

He moves it faster, you can't catch your breath but it feels so good. He moaned louder as he goes,after a few minutes of hard thrusts, he thrusted harder one last time and moaned, you came together.

He went to throw the used condom and lied down to your bed, he hugged you so tight under his blanket "I love you so much" he whispered on your ears, this made you happy because for a long time he finally said it "I love you too" you whispered and went to sleep.

Hey guys what's up! How ya'll doing? Are you still in a good mood after this?😉 there are more to come!!!😁💕