- Our Community Welcomes You ❤️-

Welcome! We are extremely delighted you've decided to be part of our community. WattsLiberia 231 is a community open to mainly Liberian authors and readers but also exposed to different nationalities.

It is accessible to networking and recruiting hundreds of Liberians on the Wattpad Community and thus promote the works of Liberians and other foreign authors. There is enormous beauty in diversity so, whether you're Nigerian, American, Indian, Filipino, or from any part of Africa or around the world, please feel free to join our thriving community void of hate speeches, racisms, and so on.

This community will guide you through consistent readings through the course of every week. It will also help uncover your talent as a writer and reveal your works to larger audience, which makes it even more fun and beautiful for all of us.

Sometimes we understand how frustrating it can be that we want to write or read but unable to do so due to one or two reasons holding us down. This club will give all of us the maximum energy to read and write.

Although, WattsLiberia is fun and restricted platform, it will in addition give all of us the opportunity to increase our networking skills and give us friends who would eventually become our partners in the near future.

Thanks for being part of our network. ❤️❤️❤️

-WattsLiberia231 🇱🇷