One shot (Enjoy)💦

How did it get here?

How was chenle chatting with jisung just ten minutes ago and now suddenly under him, panting like a thirsty animal?
Well, it went like this:

Laughing awkwardly, jisung tilted his head to the left, staring at the smaller in front of him, "what kind of question is that?"
Chenle's face brushed a light shade of pink as he followed up his previous question, laughing a little himself, "it was a random conversation starter that my dumbass brain came up with, you dont have to answer-"
But before the older could finish his excuse, the maknae interrupted, "im not really GAY but there's just this one dude that kinda makes me question everything ive ever believed about my sexuality- in an actual sense."
Chenle nodded. "Really," he laughed like the awkward shit he was. "Who?"
Jisung's face seemed to furrow-like he didnt want to answer. Chenle knew this.
"Again, you dont have to-" he was interrupted again by jisung, who shrugged his crossed arms, shifting on his bed him and chenle were sitting on. "Mark."
Jisung's stomach turned. That was a sorry excuse of a lie.
Chenle smiled faklely, too unsettled to focus on jisung's obviously lying face.
"You?"
Chenle scratched the back of his neck, looking away.
"Sure heres this one dude.."
The curious maknae smiled, leaning into chenle slightly to hear his answer. "Whoooooo."
And if chenle was being honest, he sounded like the replica of an owl in that brain scattering second.
A sudden confidence filling the smaller blonde, he turned to jisung on the sheets, "well, hes really stupid."
Jisung raised an eyebrow, "why would you fall in love with someone stupid? Those people are the worst."
Chenle laughed loudly, "the ironic thing about this is I have no idea."
Jisung sighed, "dont tell me you fell in love with haechan."
Chenle almost gagged, but what's a lie?
"Haha yea." It didnt even sound remotely believable.
Though jisung knew it was a lie, he couldn't stop the irritance spreading throughout his chest as the conversation went on.
"Hyung is so cute."
Ever seen a fake uwu? Its harder than you think. Ask chenle.
"Really?" The younger shifted uncomfortably.
"Yea."
"And smart."
That didnt make any sense for the fact haechan had previously been labled as stupid, but jisung just couldnt seem to focus.
"Yea." Jisung spoke- though he really felt he couldnt, or at least didnt want to take anymore of this.
"Haechanie is so handsome."
He wasnt really. In this moment jisung hated donghguk's entire existence. CHENLE AND HAECHAN DONT EVEN MATCH.
letting out an audible sigh, jisung growled, retracting chenle's attention.
"Jisung?"
Though chenle's motive was not to make jisung jealous, thats exaclty what he'd done.
All too suddenly, the maknae wrapped his large hands around chenle's forearms, pulling him into his own chest.
The smaller was able to contain his gasp, but was unable to control the sudden race of his breath.
"Jisung-" he started, but for the third time that night was interrupted by the mouth of jisung. Though this time, instead of words, chenle was cut off with the rough kiss of jisung's smooth lips.
Chenle's face flushed a deep red. His body went limp in jisung's arms.
The smaller pulled away just to speak, "stop talking about others like that, chenle. You cant say those things about anyone but me."
Within seconds, jisung was once more roughly moving his lips with chenle's.
This was jisung's heaven.
Though jisung only meant it to be a kiss- they were a mere ten seconds in and he couldnt stop himself from wanting more then he could have.
His hands moved to the waist of the smaller, unconsiously pulling him closer while he forced his tongue in the warm mouth of chenle.
Even if he tried, chenle couldnt stop the breathy sound he made while his own body moved for itself, wrapping his arms around jisung's neck.
What was this?
Why the hell did it feel so good?
Chenle loosely fell back onto the matress with jisung hovering over him, only being pulled away to dive in again.
This time jisung moved his face to chenle's neck, licking along his adam's apple before eventually kissing him and leaving multiple hickeys.
Jisung lifted his head once more, almost attacking chenle once he'd seen the mess he'd become.
Chenle was out of breath, chest rising and falling with every inhale and exhale he took of the hot air around him.
"Jisung, please dont stop now."
Jisung's body wrenched at the voice of the smaller boy under him, nearly biting him when the words spilled.
All too sudddenly, the bedroom door which had previously been closed was now opening, the horrific squeal of the door feeling like a gunshot to the two who were In the middle of a little something they did NOT want to be caught doing.
There on the other side of the door stood jeno and jaemin, jaemin's arms crossed with some sort of irritation on his face. "See jeno?! I TOLD you they were fucking."

-Shoutout to one of my close family member that made this...she was bored at one of the family gathering we had and ask me if she could write a story on my phone I was like why not...so this is her story not mine but hope you like it👍