"Lets try something new"

Heading to your front door, putting your key inside the door coming back from a hangout with your best friends that you haven't seen in a while so you decided to grab a few drinks.

Yn: "baaaaabbbyyyy I'm homeeee~~~" you said happy twirling your keys in between you fingers.

Walking in the living room you met with your lovely boyfriend, Kim Taehyung, who was sitting there with the controller in his hands continuously staring at the video game looking completely focused not even knowing you were coming in.

Taehyung: "ohhh baby, how was your date with the girls? Did you enjoy yourself." He acknowledged steady looking at the tv. "Yes, I had a great time we caught up on something's we haven't been able to talk about and I just found I'm going to be an auntie!" You replied excited. "Aww that's nice congratulations to her." Not looking at you at all.

Yn: "damn can you show me some love. I come in the house and you didn't even speak until I spoke first then didn't give me any kisses like you usually do. All you do is play that damn game. You said throwing the controller out his hand and stood up folding your arms. "Hey hey hey now what was that- you know what I'm sorry you're right I didn't speak to you first". Looking up at you and pulling you towards him to sit on his lap. He began a to kiss you on your soft strawberry flavored lips slowly. Then came down to kiss your jawline " Is this what you wanted" he stated between the kisses.

Yn: " mhmm~~~" you softly moaned grabbing a handful of his hair. " ok then I'll give it to you then" he said aggressively sucking on you neck giving you love bites one after another. After a heated session, you decided to get up from off of his lap." Thank you from now on that's how you need to greet me." You said smirking at him before walking out. " Uhuh where do your think you going" grabbing your wrist pulling you back. " I'm going to take a bath, now leave me alone and let me freshen up." You said pulling you arm away from him then he slaps your ass walking away. "mines" he bites lips looking at your ass seductively.

After 45 min princess shower🧖🏽‍♀️~~~~~

You walked inside the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water with your towel wrapped around your body then heading back inside the room. Continuing to do what you do since you boyfriend doesn't want to show you any attention, by getting back on the game yelling at his stupid friends because they lost.

Taehyung POV~~~~~~

Yn walked in the kitchen without saying a thing to me. Awkward. She always been the typed to cling on me but I guess I pissed her off. Ohh well I'll give her some attention after this last round.

Yn POV~~~~~

After drying off your wet hair you change into something simple and sexy

Back at the hangout with your friends , y'all were discussing some kinky shit that she and her boyfriend did

Back at the hangout with your friends , y'all were discussing some kinky shit that she and her boyfriend did. She told you that she give herself and her boyfriend a viagra pill and wanted to see how freaky the two of them would get. Analyzing the process in your head, knowing that taehyung is a devil in the bed you were sure that this is the best plan to do. Now heading back in the living room you walked towards your boyfriend with two bottles and pills, sitting on his lap with both legs spread and turned the tv off. " ba-baby what are you doing" he looks at you innocently with both hand in the air. "Fuck that, let's try something new...daddy". You said showing him what was in you hand. Knowing that he goes crazy when you call him daddy he starts to get turned on by the sound of your husky voice.