Hi!

What is Little space?

Little space is the mental state that someone of any age, gender, race, body size or anything, can regress too. This is called age regression, people regress to help cope with things like stress or a traumatic event. It can also be just for fun!

I know to some people this might seem weird or unusual, but it's not, it's how many people cope with the bad things in their life. It helps make someone feel as if they don't need to worry about something because they're a child and the problem is for an adult.

For example, instead of chewing at your nails until they bleed, you'll chew on a stuffies ear or pop a paci in your mouth. Or instead of crying yourself to sleep, with bad thoughts, sticking a disney movie on and snuggling with a blanket and your favourite stuffie.

What is a caregiver?

In the age regression community, caregivers are very common, these are people who take care of a little. They make sure that they're regressing safely and still taking care of themselves despite their childish mindset.

They can also be any gender, age, race, body size or anything, however if you are a minor little with a caregiver who is not a minor you should be very careful and maybe think about if that's good for you as it can potentially turn into something nasty.

For example, they will use methods such as making rules to make sure the little is looking after themselves, they could also have a punishment/reward system prepared beforehand as well as the rules list. You must always communicate these before regressing though to make sure you are in the right headspace and not going to be easily manipulated. It also ensures you are definitely comfortable with them punishments/rewards/rules instead of agreeing when you wouldn't normally.

I also want to make sure everyone reading is aware that age regression is not a kink, it should not be sexualised in any way because this can traumatise the little. They are in a child mindstate meaning it is paedophilic behaviour to do anything sexual with them. 

Also feel free to dm me 💕