Chapter 1

Previously known as JackanoryTime on this wonderful world of Wattpad (I deleted my account because I didn’t want to write again HUGE MISTAKE)

Individuals RE-WRITTEN (This time around I am going to change a few things, especially the personality of a few characters)

Here is a little re-cap on who is who for those who can’t remember from my last story “The Roads”

Cash Foster – Son of Christian and Alesha

Ace & Asia – Son and Daughter of Scott and Gem

Individuals – Chapter 1

First day back at School, after the summer holidays

Asia

“I just get irritated by her presence” I pause for a few seconds “Janae, can you just please tell her that there is no place for her with us”

“During the holidays she must have messaged me on FB, asking me if I’m coming out like me and her are good like that. I replied come out with who?”

“I would have thought she would have taken the hint by now” I answer “I genuinely wouldn’t mind forming a friendship with her if she was clean and didn’t lie so much, especially this imaginary spouse of hers, which male would even look at her she doesn’t even look like a girl”

“There’s man out there that will sleep with anything from time she’s got a p*ssy”

“People that look like her shouldn’t even like the opposite sex, they should just pray that someone does eventually come along and take them for who they are”

“You’re bad you know Asia” she laughs “Anyway where’s that slag Talia, man? She’s been getting on my nerves recently, yesterday we were supposed to be going out she calls me at the last minute saying she can’t come because she needs to link her man Leeroy” I watch as she takes her phone out of her coat pocket “Let me call her” she puts her phone on loud speaker “I am walking through the gates now man” and with that she hangs up.

“Hi Asia and Janae” It’s Vanessa she has appeared from behind us, she’s so weird she always creeps up from behind

“Vanessa roll out!” Janae raises her voice “We don’t want you here, go fix up and maybe there might be a chance for you in life”

Vanessa just stands there, playing with her fingers looking at the ground

“Vanessa why are you still here?” she asks her

“Yeah Vanessa why are you still here?” Talia’s voice “Just go man, none of us want you here”

“Asia wants me here” she says in a babyish voice

“No Vanessa, I actually don’t” I answer “So if you wouldn’t mind leaving us alone, we’d appreciate it thank you”

She turns around and runs off

“Look at her shoes clogging up and down, them shoes must be her brothers there not her size” Janae comments

“Wow, I actually feel bad for saying that to her”

“Why do you feel bad” Talia asks, voice irritated “You said it nicely to her and you even said thank you, anyway I don’t “even want to speak about her... my hair looks good init?” she says grinning like a Cheshire Cat patting it softly “Hair on fleek”

“No it doesn’t” Janae tells her “About hair on fleek”

“Janae leave me, I’m sorry about yesterday you know what Leeroy’s like and anyway there’s something I need to tell you both”

“Umm okay” I say “What is it?”

“Well recently I have been getting some creamy discharge in my knickers and when I wipe” I can’t believe she is opening telling us this, as much as I like Talia she really hasn’t got no shame

“Eeeer man” Janae says with a look of disgust on her face “Eeeer I am going to be sick” she heaves and covers her mouth

“See this is why I didn’t want to say anything”

“Well you may as well continue” I say

“I was supposed to come on my period last week and I didn’t and every morning I vomit I ju-“

“Teenage pregnancy” Janae interrupts smiling “What were you doing going in bed with Leeroy? He’s 18 your 14” she points out”

“I don’t know” she says shyly rubbing her face “I will get a pregnancy test at lunch time, actually I can’t because I haven’t got any money so I don’t know what I am having for lunch either” Talia has never ever got any money, and I don’t believe her mum sends her to school without any.

 “Go ask your man Leeroy for the money”

“Janae why can’t you just be supportive, you are supposed to be my friend”

“It’s fine Talia I will get you something for lunch and we will get a pregnancy test also”

“Oh thanks doll” she smiles

**

Text message

Sent 13.02pm

Hi Hun

Hope you are having a good day; make sure you get something to eat. Has Ace been in school today?

I reply

Hey Mum

My day is okay so far, hope yours is too xx

I press send without answering her question I am not getting involved in Ace and the truancy situation.

“There’s so many pregnancy tests here, Janae you are gonna have to take it to the counter for me” Talia says “I’m so embarrassed”­­­­­­­­

“Nope nope nope” Janae answers between bites of her crisps “You should have thought about this before you opened your legs to your man Leeroy”

“Talia can you just hurry up and pick one please” I am getting quiet frustrated we have been standing here for over 10 minutes “I don’t want to be late getting back to school”

“Well how much is my limit?” she asks

“This one will do” Janae says picking one up “£2.99  you get what you’re given”