One shot kendall schmidt

'Man! Where is Kendall?!' I thought to myself as I watch Amy, Me and Kendall's 5 year old daughter, dance with her class as little ballerinas. I could tell Amy knew that something wasn't right. I got up and tried to call Kendall again. No answer. I turned back to the stage and saw Amy having so much fun! I sat back down hoping that Kendall would show up soon. Near the end of the concert, Kendall sent me a text. It read: hey baby! My flight just left. I'm not gonna make the resiteal :(

I felt bad for Kendall. I knew he really wanted to be here for Amy. I started to applaud with the other parent as Amy and her class took their last bow. Amy ran down to me and jumped into my arms. " you did fantastic princess!" She giggled as I put her down. Her smiled started to dim as she looked at me worried," where is daddy?" I sighed and bent down to her level," Amy. Daddy just left on his plane. He couldn't make it. He really wanted to though." She sunk her head into her chest," oh." I kissed her cheek as we walked out to the car to go home. About two hours later, Kendall came through the door with a pink rose in his hand. He smiled at me and kissed my cheek," hey. Where is Amy bear?" I pointed to the couch. Amy was sitting in a small ball with her BTR blanket as she watched spongebob in her p.j's. I could tell that Kendall felt awful that he wasn't there for her. He walked over to her and bent down," hey Amy bear. Daddy is sorry he wasn't there for you tonight. Do you forgive me?" She sat up and stared at him for a minute with a mean look," I hate you." My mouth dropped. " Amy Leanne Schmidt." I yelled as she ran past Kendall and went upstairs and slammed her door. " she hates me." He said as he sat on the couch. I walked over to him and ran my fingers through his dirty blond hair," Kendall she doesn't hate you! She, she just doesn't understand that you can't always be there." He looked at me with a pouty look. " she will understand soon that she has the best daddy in the whole world." He laughed as he sat up a little. I stood up and put out my hand," come on." He rolled his eyes and smiled as he grabbed my hand. We walked upstairs and knocked on Amy's door. I opened it," hey baby. Some one is here to see you." She sat up and looked at me," is it daddy?"

" I don't know. "

" you know. Your holding their hand."

I laughed," alright it's daddy."

She sighed," ooook."

I pulled Kendall in the room. He walked over to Amy and sat next to her. " hey." He said to her. " huh?" She said hugging her pillow. " I got you somethin'" She looked up. Kendall pulled out the pink rose that he was going to give her earlier. Amy's mouth dropped," wow! They make pink roses?!?" Me and Kendall laughed. " yep! They make them just for you." Kendall said touching her little nose," Amy I'm so sorry I wasn't there tonight. I know how to make it up to you. I think." She looked at him confused, " what?" Kendall dug into his jean pocket and pulled out a gold charm bracelet. He put it on Amy's small wrist," now, when daddy is on tour, my heart will always be with you and mommy." He pointed to the small gold heart hanging from the chain. Amy hugged him real tight," I don't hate you daddy. I love you so much!" He smiled as I started to tear up. " I know baby. I love you too." I walked over and kissed both of them: for the rest if the night we all watched big time movie in the den and me and Amy fell asleep right next to Kendall. I could feel him kiss my cheek. I smiled as he whispers in my ear," I love you my cover girl."