Intern Stylist

Jessie's POV

I gasped I couldn't believe it I actually got the job. Cass came and looked over my shoulder and started fangirling while I stared at the computer in pure shock, then Cass came over and grabbed my hands and we starting fangirling. "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GOT THE JOB!!!!!" Cass yelled "I KNOW IT'S FREAKING UNBELIEVABLE!!!" "But what does it actually read the whole thing all I saw was the words accepted, internship and One Direction." Cass laughed, I smirked and read the whole thing out loud. It went like this.

Jessica Coster

Flat 1 Times Square Apartment Building

11th Street 

New York

Dear Jessica

Thank You for your offer as being an Intern Stylist for One Direction. We have considered your application for being a Internship as a stylist for the band One Direction deeply and we have decided that this would be a big help Lou and the other team and you have been accepted as an intern for One Direction for six world tours. Attached is tickets to London England for the 15th of Janurary at 7:00 am, all expenses paid and somebody will be there to pick you up when you arrive. 

Thank You for your time

One Direction's Management.

We looked at each then at the screen in pure shock because we were major fans of One Direction and this sort of thing only happend in dreams. Cass was the first to snap out of it. She grabbed my shoulders starting shaking me then screamed in my face repeatly "JESSIE YOU LUCKY  BITCH, OH MY GOD YOU GET TO MEET ONE DIRECTION AND WORK WITH THEM!!!!!!!". I swatted her hands away and screamed back in her face "I KNOW WOMAN''. She flopped down into a bean bag crossed her arms and glared at me. I just poked my tongue at her just being my immature self. Something clicked in her head and she shot up in the air which is hard to do from a bean bag and said "You do realise tomorrow is the 15th aye?" My face visibly paled and I grabbed her hand and sprinted out of the room freaking out internally.

*******

One hour and tornado of clothes later we had one very full suitcase of things I will need for a year and if I needed anything else or forgot something Cass can post it over. Another half hour and my room was cleaned with clothes set out for the morning. We were both flopped down on the bed drop dead tired but we just layed there staring at the celing and talked. "You know it's going to be weird not having your crazy ass in my life for the next year." Cass stated. I laughed and hummed my agreement. "No more slapping wars, copying each others answers, disabling phones and ipods, fangirling about concerts, promising things for the future and just talking about random stuff." I stated. Cass laughed " the slap wars are always fun" Cass stated I laughed just thinking about them. "But your slaps hurt though" I pointed out "Yeah well so do yours" We both cracked up laughing. We ended falling asleep next to each other without realsing it just basking in each others presence that we wouldn't "feel" for the next year.