I am pregnant!

Mewgulf mpreg requested by KhineWin658

They aren't actors here cause......idk

Gulf woke up feeling sick which wasn't abnormal cause it was still around winter (April) so he just decided to ignore and go visit his family cause it was a Saturday and he didn't have anything in his schedule so why not.

Mew I am going to my parent's wanna come gulf asks while getting ready No I am busy today mew replies pouting.

Aww my baby isn't getting a break today Gulf says while walking over to where mew was and kissed him.

Baby don't worry I will ask my father in law to let you take a break gulf says

Are you visiting my parents too mew asks. Yep gulf responds while moving away from mew.

Why can't you come to work with me mew asks. Cause you will be distracted gulf says.

Just this once pls mew pleads. Okay fine but after visiting our parents Gulf says giving in.

Yay I will give you a ride for that mew says. You were going to give me a ride whether I said no or not gulf says

At gulf's parents

Hi mom gulf greets her but his mom didn't come out instead is sister did and quickly hugs it took a while for him to hug back but he did.

His mom came out and says "leave your brother alone" then came closer to gulf to give him a kiss on his forehead.

Hi gulf" gulf's dad says coming out smiling at the interactions. Hi dad" gulf responds

So you didn't forget us" his sister says pouting omg you overreact too much" gulf says

No I don't now that you have an husband you forgot us gulf's sister says pouting again.

Okay fine I am sorry but I always visit" gulf says defending himself It's different okay I don't have anyone to speak about boys to" gulf sister's pouts again.

(Can't come up with a name)

Omg stop fighting you guys let's eat lunch it's noon already gulf's mom says

Okay mae they both responded and went to the dinning room with their father behind.

Time skip

In the middle of eating gulf suddenly ran out of the room and into the bathroom with his sister behind seeing him vomit.

After he was done he cleaned his mouth with water and his sister "Are you sick gulf"

I don't think so" Gulf respond

After that his came and asks what happened to him and he explained everything even to him feeling nauseous.

A little flashback clip plays In Mr.Mrs Kanawut's head

Push" the doctor says gulf's mother pushes until her beautiful baby cries were heard assuring he was healthy.

The doctor looked at the baby with an unreadable expression and gulf's mom who noticed couldn't help but question the woman.

Is there anything wrong gulf's mom asks nothing really major the doctor says.

Can I talk to Mr Kanawut at my office please she asks Gulf's dad of course followed her.

What's wrong he asks before the doctor could say anything.
Nothing your son is just a special one she says smiling

What do you mean gulf's father asks
She explains to gulf 's father how gulf Is able to give birth (no he doesn't have a pussy) and he quickly tells his wife it didn't really change anything for them they were full of joy .