Home.

Pipers pov:
As if i haven't had a hard enough fucking day already. I am reunited with my toxic, lying cheating bitch ex gf Alex pearl vause.

I wouldn't Of minded being reunited with her if it were in a grocery store. But today, it was in prison. And she's the whole fucking reason I'm in this place in the first place. This bitch named me, for her stupid drug scandal. Something i didnt even wanna be a part of, i did it cause i was in love with her, or at least thought i was.

I was so oblivious back then. How did i not realize how much she ruined my life. She took away all the things that could've gone right in my life. All because she needed money. Fuck her.

"Hey" vause said seating herself down at my table, where i was sitting alone.

I looked up at her and looked back down. "How long are u gonna keep this up?" I looked up again confused, "what tf do u mean Alex?" I asked. "Pretending i don't exist. We're in the same prison, u can't avoid me" she explained. "U don't exist, not to me at least. Now, why don't you go find someone else, ruin their life. Then leave them, just like u did, me". I said throwing my nasty prison meal in her face, "fuck u Alex" i said walking away.

I went to meet with my new friend Nicky Nichols, and practically broke down in her arms crying. "What's wrong, kid?" She asked chuckling, while running her hand through my hair cuz it was awkward. "I don't know how much longer i can pretend i don't care about her." I cried harder. "What do u mean, who?" She asked. "Alex. I think I'm still in love with her. I thought i was over her, but looking her in the eye and telling her to go fuck herself, made me feel so guilty and idk why. I shouldn't feel guilty. She broke my heart. But i do. I feel so so so guilty." I cried into her shoulder, hugging her tighter. "Yo kid, look up and turn around" Nicky said patting my back and gently pushed me off her.

I turned around and no other than Alex vause was standing behind me. "I think i love you too pipes". She whispered. I couldn't resist it anymore. I ran so fast into her arms, i pulled away from the hug and kissed her beautiful soft lips. And suddenly i felt like i was home.

I hope u guys enjoyed this. There's gonna be smut in the next chapter:)

-Jada