The fight

As I stepped of the school bus A strange feeling flew across my body, I knew that today was going to be awkward. I casually meandered over to my best friend, Ava's locker, for some reason she was quick to grab me and drag me somewhere?
"Where are you taking me." I shouted, whilst being dragged down the corridor at 100 miles per hour.
" there's a big fight going on" she screamed back.
At that moment I was curious and started sprinting at 1000 miles per hour.
After muttering many apologies whilst disturbing people and pushing past them in the corridor we arrived at the scene, there were at least 50 people watching this fight and I couldn't make out who it was, Ava informed me it was between Alex and joe the most popular boys in school. Suddenly the bell rang and everyone fleaed the scene, Ava was lost and the crowed so I decided to be nosy and take this opportunity to get close. Joe was on the floor with a thousand girls by his side, but Alex strutted past me and winked, I gave him a death look, and walked to my class.
" maths!" I sighed to myself "possibly the worst lesson in my opinion." I muttered to myself again.
"Just in time," Mrs barker said. There was an Emty desk left I sat down and then in walked Alex, he looked at me and smirked then ran his fingers through his hair. I buried my head in my hands as if I knew what he was thinking. By the time I looked up he was already sitting next to me and getting out his in completed screwed up homework. He slyly lent over To me and asked: "what are the answers to the homework". I shrugged my shoulders and replied "why would I tell you." His face was inches away from mine and I could smell his minty fresh breath travelling down my ear. After hours of explaining things to Alex the bell rang I smiled with delight that this lesson was finally over!