Prologue

"Get away from me!" She screamed as her parents tugged her to there car as the police led him forcefully to the back of the cop's car. She tried to break free from the grip but her parents had her tight in gripped. He looked back over his shoulders, past the police still gripping his arms as they led him. "I LOVE YOU!" He shouted before they had pushed his head in the car. She didn't want to give up. She tried harder to escape but they had her tight. "Stop it! Get in the car!" Her father growled tugging her harder that she stepped back closer to the car. She watched as they forced his head in the car one more time and slammed the door shut. Her body to loosen. There was nothing she could now. The cops had entered the car quickly and turned the engine on. She could feel her heart smash into pieces. Her legs growing weak. Wanting to fall and break down. Tears had flowed faster as she saw his face through the window. His face told it all. Sadness, sorrow, and nodded which meant goodbye. The whole world had stopped as she looked into his eyes. "I love you." He mouthed, tears falling from his eyes. And in that moment, the car begin to run. . She stared as it drove and disappeared into the group of cars of the parking lot. Tears falling harder down her face as he parents tugged her and forced into the car. "Get in!" Her mother growled as she slammed the door and walked over to to passenger seat. She let her face fall into her hands and broke down. Those 6 six months. The happiest she've ever been. All those things they did was now memories. Because now he was gone. And he wasn't ever coming back. Ever.