Happy Diwali❤️

MishBir House..

Evening.

Abir just entered inside after buying necessary essentials from the market
His eyes roamed everywhere but mishti is nowhere to be seen. He called her but no response so he decided to check upstairs. He reached rooftop and was astonished reaching there. Mishti was lighting diyas, wearing a black net saree which perfectly fits her body giving details of her figure. Her long hairs covered her back, some of the strands were kissing her cheeks with her every moment. The diyas making her beautiful face to glow more. He was just lost in her. She is looking drop dead gorgeous.
She got up and turned around.

"tum aa gye.. dekho mene poora ghar b decorate krdiya ajeeb Rajvansh. Kahan the tum..."

He was just looking into her eyes without saying anything. Her smoky eyes, juicy lips, soft cheeks is errupting thousands of emotions inside him and he wanted to place his on her pink ones.

Mishti waved her hand in front of him.

"Hello!!?? Kya hua.."

Abir started moving towards her with deep desires in his eyes which made mishti to step back.. in this process she tripped on her saree pallu and was about to fall but abir grabbed her from her waist saving her.
Her hairs covered her face. Abir removed her hairs from her face slowly..
He made her stood facing him.. leaning closer to her he whispered in her ears- "you are looking beautiful angry chorni.."
She blushed.

Capturing her face with his hand he leaned to kiss her. She closed her eyes in anticipation. Their lips were just inch apart but phone call disturbed them..

Mishti pushed him and ran saying- better luck next time ajeeb rajvansh..

Abir huffed and looked at caller's I'd..

"Yes Ms. Sharma...... Yes we are reaching there in half an hour. Thank you!!"

Abir reached downstairs. Mish was in kitchen arranging few things and putting them in a box.

He came and hugged her from back.

"Mishti.. Ms Sharma ka call tha. I think we should go now.. he said resting his head on her shoulder."

"ha abir.. Everything is ready.. This Diwali will be the best Diwali of us.. smiling whole heartedly"

She turned around to face him. Both of them smiled and moved outside.

Putting things in car. They both drove to their destination... After approx 25 minutes there they stood in front of NGO..
'Little Dreams'

They both smiled looking at each other...

Entering inside they met Ms sharma, the head of NGO..

"I m really glad to you Mr and Mrs rajvansh for visiting here. I am really happy that you both came. Children will enjoy a lot in your company.."

"no need to thank us Ms sharma. Even we are glad to celebrate our first Diwali with these lil angels.. and we are really happy that you accepted my request." Abir said with a smile on his face.

"exactly Ms. Sharma. We are really thankful to you for accepting our proposal."

"ahh never mind, dont say thanks please Mr and Mrs rajvansh. So let's go and meet children.. what say?"

"Yes of course.."

They all left with smiling faces.
.
.

Soon they reached to a hall which was decorated and children were playing with each other.

"Hello bacho. Dekho toh Zara aap sbse Kon Milne Aya...
Yeh apke abir bhaiya and mishti Didi."

Kids excitedly ran towards them and mishbir greeted them whole heartedly.