Cat

Chapter 1. Nefertari she is a tall girl her skin is withe her eyes are brown she has a particular birth marck . Ka he is a tall boy hes eyes are green. toht he is a tall boy hes eyes are blue he the future king of Egypt. SETI he is the pharao. One day the 3 boys go to explor the new temple. Nefetari : !loock that is an old temple!. Ka : WHat is that ?? . Thot : maybe an temple he laugh . the 3 go into the temple thot : !ka com in ! . Ka : yes . He see a black cat that cat have the night. In color . The cat speak to him. The cat : hey you com back here after you go Ka : what ??. Nefertari : hey come . In the night elisha she is the mother of ka elisha : !thanks goods!. Where are you in old this time . Ka : don't worry. Mom I just go to a temple. Elisha : ¿ wich temple ? . Ka : an old temple but I never se that after . Elisha : oky son just go to sleep you're tied. Elisha : ! Aruna ! Aruna ! Aruna! . aruna is a priestess of isis. Aruna : ¿ What's happend ? Elisha : !they know the temple!. aruna : and ??. Elisha : !¿and!? . Aruna : common they need to know that now the problem now is ¿where the table ?. Elisha : ¿Wich table ? . Aruna run to the temple aruna : that can't be true. Elisha : what??. Aruna : the table isint here . at 12:00 pm someone calls ka like3 times. ! Ka ! Ka ! Ka ! . Ka : what's? ! Oh my god you can talk !. Cat : ¿sorry what ?. Ka : ¡mmm a yea sorry ! Cat : I don't have much time I just come to say to you !The table is isn't here !. Ka : wait Wich table ! . The next morning .

Chapter 2 Thot : so you say there is a table in here ??. ka : yea and nefertari ??. Thot : you don't know she is in an new castel I don't know the name . Ka : really when she goes ??. Thot : in this moment but focus .! Thot : !hey! This is not the place?? ka : ! Yes ! And here is we're sopuse it's the table . Thot were im going to become in a king i promes to clean this temple please remember to me . Ka : !oky !. ! Hey what's happend !. The floor is shaking !. And then they down. Thot : ka ka ka .! Ka : what's !.

Chapater 3 thot : in name of ra . !We're we are ! ??. Ka : reallx you don't need to scream .! Ka : where we are ??. Thot : ! Perfect! . One gril hey I can help us ??. Ka : thanks sir .! We're are lose in this place thot : what is your name ??. The gril : We're you think is my name ?? Thot : maya i don't know . The gril : my name is The 2 like what. Thot : I don't believe in you ! How I can now it's the truth .isis : quiensionme . Thot : oky why I have the name of a good isis : really oky cause that good go dawn and he bless you . The 2 she rithg isis : but that quiesions don't make at me maybe ra can help you better Than me . Isis : ra he is the prince thot and he is ka well i leve you . Son 2 Boyd talking with ra a lot time lila : my lady you don't gonna Believe that. Basted : what ?? . Lila : the prince thot an I don't know the Oder they are in here .

Chapeter 4 basted : his is ka ?? . Lila : !yes! . Basted : ! Oky thanks you can go !. Lila : my lady . Basted put her dress black ra : so why normals are in the ded word ka : something call us to have a table ra : wich table ??. Thot : I don't know i think is Seth table . Ra who calls you ??. a cat is enter to that place . Ka : tHat cat . And the cat talking cat : me ?? . And it transformed into basted . Ka : so you are the cat in old moment ??. Basted : no jejej just for this moment you can go crema . Cream is the name of the cat . Basted : sekhmet know you are in here . Ka : i don't think . Basted : well in any case why mortals are in here ??. ka : i dont . Orus whats happend in here ??. Isis : son it's good to see you orus : thanks mother . But they why are mortals in here we sopuse the can't we here expect you 2 are ded ?? Ka : no .

Chapeter 5 orus : so ??. Isis : they are here besa use something happened with seth table orus : wait what !!. Isis : yes but tell me things about the wars . Orus : the wars we exelcent. what's . Mut : you call me ??. Basted : yea we need you help mut : oky first the prince need to go and then Seth want to talk with you ka . Thot : oky so I see you later I thkin ?!. Ka : yes .! so I'm gonna se you later ....... .

Chapter 6 6 month after Seth : so you making old you enterniment I think you are ready for That you fell ready ??. Ka : yes . Seth : good . The first mison is going to be in Rome we they goods . Pues he goona we with you ka : oky thot : he's the mortal ?? Ra : yes let me he's ka. Ka he's Thot. The good ka : well is an honor well it's a honor to meet old o you . So orus and ka go to rome orus : wait . Did you see the dots have a gurds. Ka : and ?? Orus : and they can't see me . Ka : but you are a good you can i dont know ??. orus : well maybe see a romane. Ka : well ??. Orus i don't see eny orus ?? . Ka : ! Perfect! Ka : hello im ka and i Thot : hey i need ka ??. Ka : Thot. thot: he comes with me . So they talking a lot nefertari ; guys !!. The guys : hello it's nice to see you ka : why are you here nefertari : this my las weekend in here and you Romania : hello I need to who are day ? Nefetari: they are ka and prince thot for Egypt

Capituló 7 and she is prince Romina. Romania she is tall her skin is white her eyes are brown . She is the prince for roma . Somthing happend in the sky rithg ses Romania orus : hello we need to go Nefetari:he is oru..... . Orus : nice to meet you ka : what's happend orus well why I can say Roman goods are angry somthing happend and . ka : perfect NOw WHat . And in the horizon the LIsten voices. Ka : shet . Orus : WHat ??. Ka : they are Babylon's we're are in threre . Orus : yes why ?? Ka : they don't love like a I can say. Orus : WHat you doing . Ka : i see for an accident the princess's naked . Orus : WHat and that out she angry ??. Ka : she don my sees me but the commander yes and the somthing go to somthing and that people hate me . HOrus : ! That people hate you !?. Well I think I can make something with that .

Chapter 8 ka : hello . The guards : we haved !!. The gurds take him to the King basted : what are you doing ??. Horus : well I should I say I have plans . Hactor : well that is interesting she look at orus eyes. Horus : well yes I sopuse . Hactor she is tall her skin is withe her eyes are brown and she has camnaces. the princesses of Babylon she is tall her skin i like dark her hair is Blak her eyes are brown she is name is shela. . Shela : he is in here.?? . Guards : yes he is in here . Shela : ! Please leve us !!. Ka : princesses I'm sorry for that . Shela : don't worry. Everything it's oky you can go .!

Chapter 9 ka goes with horous. To the fires but everything it's in the forest nefertari : Romina maybe you want to meet Thot !. Romina : yes !. Nefetari: Thot she want to meet you set meth : What's happens it's that girl ??. Ka : !no no no !. Seth met : look maybe I'm not hactor. But go with here . Ka : hello .! Nefetari: hay ka . Horus are with hactor. 3 weekes ago he married with her. 2 moth after There was a horrible wars so the goods Fithg a lot but they win .

Chapeter 10. Seth : are you ready ??. Ka ; yes I'm ready . Seth : oky ka now you're my protected . They celebrated the ritual and then ka married with nefetari . And Romania with thot 3  weeks  ago  nefetari was in front of  the river and She feel like something hit  shes face and THen She was kidnapped