#one

Hey I'm Jess I'm 15years old i have long brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. I don't have a lot of friends. The only friend I have is Cameron Dallas. I am bullied a lot at school by a group of boys which makes me feel not wanted or even cared about. This is my story...

I woke up to my alarm going off at 6:45. I haveto get ready for school so I put my 5sos t shirt on and a pair of jeans. I put a little bit of mascra on because I don't really like foundation. When I was ready I went down stairs and had some breakfast I had Nutella and toast(my favourite) I shouted good bye to mum and dad and started to walk to school. When I arrived at school I saw my bully nash Grier the one person who I didn't want to see. He was with all his friends Carter, hayes,Brent, jack and jack. I walked past them with my head down hoping they wouldn't see me, but with my luck I know that would happen " hey look it's that nerd" I heard one of the boys say I just carried on walking until I got to my locker. I put all my stuff in and went to my first class which was English. on my way i bumped into someone"do you like bumping into me or something" the voice said "I'm sorry i didn't see you" i said shyly, i looked up to see who it was luckily it was cameron my best friend " its ok do you want to come and have tea at mine tonight?" cameron said nicely "emmm sure" i said "ok i will pick you up at 5" he said "ok bye" I'm going to tell you a secret i have always had a crush on cameron ever since we where little but i have never really showed it because i don't think he like me in that way. i cant believe he asked someone like me to go for tea at his house.
when i got to english we where do something about me myself and i which i find really boring. the rest of the day dragged on and i was in my last class maths we did the usual stuff we do in maths like graphs,algebra,etc. at the end of lesson everyone was rushing out to go home where as i just took my time to pack my things away when i was about to walk out the class room my teacher called me" jess are you still doing tutoring" mr smith questioned " yeah i think so i mean i don't have anything else to do." i said proudly becauseI'm helping out " oh great thanks i will let you know who you are tutoring tomorrow." he informed me "ok thank you sir see you tomorrow." then i walked out the class room. when i got to the school gates i heard Nash laughing and saying things behind my back I'm used to it by now bit sometimes they still get to me. i just ignored what they where saying i started to think about who I'm going to be tutoring. i hope its not Nash.

when i got home i said hey to my parents and my brother then went to my room i was really tired so i decided to get change into my onzie and go to bed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------