Pilot ~ epsiode 1

Hiya lemme tell you a bit about me (you). They call me y/n! I'm age 20 and currently...I live in LONDON!!! I know, I know, the cup of tea, the fashion, the biscuits, the...the...LOVE!
Where do I live? Well since I'm age 20, I still currently live with my parents. Although they are the sweetest little things....they can be a bit pushy like, "get a job!" "Stop wasting you time!" "Those boys aren't going to get you anywhere!"
YUP! Annoying am I right? There's far more but that's for another day. Right now I'm on my way to the dancing agency. What do I do? Well of course I dance but I also sing, attend fashion shows, all that jazz. Crazy huh?

Well, funny enough but I've been OBSESSED with K-POP every since 2016, BTS' first billboard award!

Who is BTS? The greatest boy band of all history!! Not to mention the looks! OOO GIRL they are HANDSOME! They're the reason why I am the person I am today. If it wasn't for them I would have gone to Oxford university to study law or maths. Don't want that type of life.
Anyways, as I enter the studio, a rush filled with noice enters through my soul.  I thought "what's all this about?" Until....

My dance manager (joilene)  passes a little note to me....it's an audition slip....for BIGHIT entertainment? Wait...I swear I've heard of THAT name before...it couldn't....could it?
Of course my thoughts were everywhere until joilene brought me back into reality with a little hit on the arm. "GIRL YOU BETTER DO IT!! You're the best in the academy plus....the FOOD! Y/N THE FOOOOD!!!" I just giggled as a response. Joilene is...like my big sis, she's always there for me no matter what and....her brutal honesty is immaculate!
Anyways, as joilene was a BIT loud, everyone's eyes were on me, waiting for my answer. Pressure got the best of me. My mind was going blank. All the chattering, the academy, my dance career was on the line, not to mention my parents....I mean what would they say?!!
I was so confused. Do I  go for this opportunity or not? Why me? Am I ready? But why all of a sudden? Why now? Of all timings! the time where things are starting to kick off? The time where I'm starting to acknowledge my inner self!
It doesn't make sense. The questions kept lingering in and out of my head.
But I then immediately made my decision, after all the commotion.......
"I-"
      ~to be continued~
Hope you enjoyed!! More will be coming soooooon!  (This is all from my imagination btw <3)
Alsooo please add your comments. It'll help me develop on what I'll be doing next!