Pʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

A:n- Reminder that this story consume dark theme, sad past angst, Memory manipulation, Desire, mature, Abusive, any yandere tendencies. Grammar is not good thats all.

★・・・・・★・・・ - ・・・★・・・・・・★

𒁂 THORNS OF ℋℰᎯℛᏆ 𒁂
★・・・・・★・・・ - ・・・★・・・・・・★

"ℜ𝔲𝔩𝔢𝔰.."

"𝔅𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔢𝔳𝔢 𝔦𝔫 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔣"

"𝔏𝔬𝔶𝔞𝔩𝔱𝔶"

-________-''-________-''-________-''

*𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛*

"(Y/ɴ).."

"Oh its you..."

The rain drops can be clearly seen on the window glass as the small girl whose (𝓱/𝓬) colour hair covered her eyes sitting on a corner  the shadowed that call her out came out to reveal its face.

"Aʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ...?"

"Yes"

Silence filled the room, it was suffocating for anyone to be there in the dark room.

"... (Y/ɴ) are you still going to stay like this?"

"..."

"..Your still.."

"Its pointless to talk, D⃫i⃫a⃫c⃫h⃫i⃫  just leave me alone"

The shadow boy walk away from the room slightly glacing at the small girl figure, sighing sadly and left.

"I ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ.."

That's all she heard as the door locked her again she silently mumble some word. The small Girl was Y/n, silently sitting on the floor playing with her doll.

"Yᴏᴜ sᴜʀᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪɢɴᴏʀᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ"

"..."

"I ɢᴜᴇss ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴜs"

"Stop talking to me... Leave me alone.."

That all she said to those voices from afar calling to her yet she ignore it the most of the calls.

"Wʜʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ? Sɪɴᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɢɴᴏʀᴇ ᴜs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛɪᴍᴇ.."

"Leave me.."

She clench her dolls hugging herself, tears welped up to her eyes.

"Let me be alone..I beg of you"

"..Jᴜsᴛ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ.. Wᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ"

Silence enveloped again little (y/n) clench herself and sniffles her tears away.

{𝓣𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓢𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓼}

----------------🎼♬♮♩------------------

A:n- teehe hope u like it?