Chapter 1

"Hey, Sakura-Chan!" The blonde Uzumaki's voice rang in the air cheerfully as always. As he jogged over towards the gorgeous female who was his teammate. Wearing his red scarf around his neck with his black outfit that went well together. Lately Naruto's girlfriend kept him busy, so he hasn't had time to talk with her or Sasuke. But nevertheless everything was calming down after the Great Ninja War.

Upon hearing that certain voice Sakura would turned around towards the direction it was coming from. A small smile would curve her pinks lips, obviously happy to see him again. It's been forever since they got to send time together. Mainly because of her work, and his excuses for some unknown reason to her. "Ah? Naruto you seem excited...Did something happen?" The sound of her voice was filled with both puzzlement and a pinch of concern.

"Well, yeah actually!" Naruto answered her in an extremely happy tone, a smile brightening his whole face. "Hinata and I are dating! Isn't that great?" His sapphire hues closed, smiling even bigger than before. The shinobi rubbed the nape of his neck slightly with a pink shade showing on his cheeks. "Aha! She’s suppose to be meeting me here, any second now.” Giving a curt nod of his head before eagerly shifting his gaze around the village, seeing if he could stop his lover.

"... Ah.." A numb feeling would suddenly come over her. She could feel her heart shatter in a million pieces. So this was the reason why he wouldn't answer her calls, or even when she came by his place. Was Naruto ignoring her, or was he just to be with... Hinata? The question begins to weight down her mind as if time stopped. Parting her lips to reply yet nothing came out. It was as if she lost her voice. 

"Sakura-Chan? ...Are you okay? Is something wrong?" The male asked with a look of concern on his face. Like he couldn't see what the problem was. He raised his yellow eyebrows in question at his teammate who was in front of him. "..?" Needless to say, Naruto acting as if he was completely classless to the saturation. 

In a blink of the eye she would suddenly change her expression and everything. As if nothing ever happened, even though Sakura still felt numb. "No, nothing at all! I'm really happy for you and her, Naruto!" She tried to convince him with everything she had left. 'Just.. smile Sakura..' The Cherry told herself forcing her lips to curl into a smile. But honesty, anybody could tell she was faking it.. 

"Alright." That was all he said with a nod of his head. Returning her smile, however his was real, not fake like Sakura's. "Naruto-kun!" A preky, sweet voice could be heard from behind him. It was none other than Hinata. "Thanks, Sakura-Chan! I'll see you around some time, okay!" Without another word the boy turned his back towards her before running off to greet his girlfriend. Leaving her there by herself. 

The herione couldn't hold it back anymore. Tears would stream don't her cheeks. Taking a deep breath before letting go of the fake smile she forced. Glancing over at the two who were only a couple of feet away from her. Naruto and Hinata seemed so happy together. "I hope all of your dreams come true, Naruto.." Her voice was rasp. Meaning every word she said. "I let him go.. so why does it hurt some much..?" Now glancing down at her feet, letting the numbness take over.. 

// Chapter two later-