Part One - The Beginning Of The End.

Clay, his online personality, "Dream" was streaming Minecraft, top on the charts in views on Twitch. His friend, Known as GeorgeNotFound joined his Discord call.

"Hi, Dream!" George smiled, sounding a bit tired.

"Hi, Georgie! I'm streaming right now. What time is it for you?" Dream asked, making sure that George isn't pulling an all-nighter.

George took a breath to check the time. "Around 4 AM, why?" George huffed, interrupted by an annoyed Dream. "George! Sleep! It's not healthy to stay up all night." The chat bursted into laughter at George for being yelled at Dream. George giggled, as you would hear in some cliche, rich life movie, or whatever it'd be called.

Dream noticed Patches scurrying across the floor in a panic, making Dream knock something over. It spilled onto his floor, making him reach down to push patches gently away from the spill, not wanting for their (I dunno patches gender m8-) fur to get wet. Purple particles emitted from the spilt drink. Dream staring at the water. He snapped out of the flashback, jolting up to George screaming at him. "-REAMM, ARE YOU LISTENING?"

"What? George?- oh, uh, yeah, I was listening, uhuhhh."

"Something about your tone tells me you weren't."

"Oh. Uhh," Dream huffed. "Yeah, yeah. You got me, huh, Georgie?"

"Goddammit- Dream, what'd I say about that name?" George exploded, as well as the chat. George scoffed, while Dream performed tea kettle.

Dream spaced out again, till he heard a little melody, signifying that someone has joined your call. He heard the monotonous voice of Technoblade.

"Hallo." The 'O' dragging on a bit longer than needed. Dream chuckled and muted, staring at the spot where the mug hit the floor. 'It was just water, so what happened?' Dreams mind wandered around till he snapped back to patches jumping onto the back of his chair. He looked up at patches laying there, their paw laying here his head was. Dream scoffed, gently pushed patches off, just enough so they would land safely, and unmuted.

"Sorry, Patches jumped onto my seat and wouldn't budge."

George was screaming at Techno, ignoring Dream.
"TECHNO! NONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Dream flinched at the scream, to then start wheezing when the message 'Technoblade has killed GeorgeNotFound' popped up on the bottom left of his screen. They continued playing, Sapnap hopping into the call a bit later, also screaming, but not at Techno or Dream, but at George to shut up. Dreams mind kept on flashing back to that moment, but he brushed it off most of the time-

--Except, for when he was fighting blaze. He spaced out, thinking about possible answers to what happened, wrapping his mind around the glowing particles sticking to his leg, carpet, computer, desk, and anything in the general vicinity of the somewhat 'Radioactive' water. His mind jumping around to different possible conclusions, like a wild animal in a cage. He was just trying anything possible to explain what-ever happened there.
Dream came up with the idea that it was some visualatory illusion, already having died by a blaze, with George and Sapnap screaming at him.

-----

A/N: If you haven't already guessed, A/N means "Author note"! Now it'll change to technos pov next part hahehahe ok cya

-word cound : 540-