Chapter 1 Awakened

As I opened my eyes all I see is my Spider-Man bed sheets and my cute stuff animal plushies, I look around my room everything seems out of the ordinary. I looked at the floor below my bed, everything was turned into pixels! I knew something was wrong.. Yet, I was too terrified to touch the ground. So I said to myself ' it's just a dream nothing will happen to me! ' So I decided to touch the floor. As soon as I set foot on the ground, the floor was cold for some reason like it was thin ice, even though it was made from carpet. The floor made a creeking, and crackling sound, then I heard it 'snap!' I started falling through my own floor! All of my valuable items I had started falling down with me. I was scared I didn't know what was happening, I looked at my body and my arms, they started turning into pixels! The pixels consumed my body, and all I was white, until all I saw was technology and pixels from my hard fall. I looked up from the cold hard ground I was laying on, I saw a figure in the distance "Wait! Where am I?!" The figure look dead center at me and gave a icy glaze, then dissolved into pixels and floated away. As the tears welded up in my eyes I thought about "will I ever go back to the surface?" I looked at the electronic ground a single tear fell, as the tear hit the ground the environment around me started changing in different ways, it was flashing forests, towns, cities, etc., I was so scared I started freaking out, and screaming. Then all of a sudden it just stopped I was left there confused, I looked around my area, it seemed to have changed it was more of a city environment. As I entered into the city environment I looked around me everything was odd in a sense of store clerks were selling some sort of "gems", some people seemed to be fighting with these gems and using special powers that I had no clue about. I started to examine every little thing there was possible, then I looked at my teddy bear I saw a hole where his heart should be. "What the heck?! How did that get there! I must go fix it this instance!" As I looking around town until, I saw a shop that was selling some string and a needle! I ran up to the merchant, "Hey, how much is this for?" I showed him my heartless teddy,"Well! You can't patch it up!" he said, "Why not?!" I became nervous and scared, "Well, its because that teddy you have there is a protection/weapon item!" "What!?" I said, "Here I will show you!" He took the my teddy and asked "What's your favorite color?" I answered and said "Lilac/purple" He took a lilac gem and placed the gem into my teddy, suddenly the teddy started to glow.