Downton Introductions

Ken's POV

My full name is Kenneth Michael Parson, but people call me Ken. I am 23 years old. I live in a small flat on the top floor of an apartment complex in a small town in northern Yorkshire, England called Downton. I broke up with my girlfriend about three weeks ago. Her name was Kaitlyn Olivia Williams, but I called her Kate. She was too wild and crazy for me. she is wild and I am a more laid back kind of guy. I am what you call a fanboy and she is a party girl. I'd rather chill out on my bed with a warm blanket and a good book than go party. She was just the opposite. She loved to get drunk and act crazy and drug me to parties. He breath always smelled like alcohol. She'd always cut me off when I talked about my books. She never reads. She never wanted to see fandom movies like The Fault In Our Stars, The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, Mockingjay Part 1, and Divergent. She liked Horror movies and I've never told anyone, but those really scare me. I don't know what I saw in her. She was just pretty. That is really all.

My best friend really helps me in times like this. His name is Stilies Stilinski. He's funny and takes A LOT of Adderall, but he can be very focused and determined when he wants to be. His mother died when he was ten years old about a week after mine did. My dad is an abusive pothead, so I moved out. Now I live with Stilies. Everyday is a new adventure with this man.

My dad's name is Chuck Parson. He is a sniveling little shit. I don't hate him. I just think he's a sniveling little shit. I only pretended to like him. I pretend to like a lot of people. Only Stilies knows who I actually like and who I don't like. I don't really like to talk about the story with my dad and how mean he was to me everyday. It brings back too many bad memories.

Barbie's POV

My name is Barbara Elise Duncan, but everyone calls me Barbie. I am 21 years old. I live in a penthouse on the top floor of a hotel in Downton with my best friend, Alexis Walker. My boyfriend broke up with me about two months ago. His name was Robert Ashton Anderson, but I called him Bo. He said I wasn't bad enough for him. He likes to party and destroy things. I always told him that vandalism is wrong, but he never listened. He got away with a lot. He wrote on train cars and public buildings. The police caught him one time. He called me from jail and that is when he broke up with me. He loved to party and get drunk and destroy things, and I hate that stuff. I am a fangirl. A day in bed curled up in a warm blanket with a nice book than anything. I just finished the first book in the Divergent series by Veronica Roth. I am about to start reading Insurgent, the second book in the series. I always loved fandom movies. Bo never took me to any, so I had to go with Alexis. My favorite is either The Fault In Our Stars or Divergent. Theo James is beautiful! I heard he will be at Comic Con and I'm going to meet him! What did I ever see in Bo? We are total opposites. Alexis is just like me and she is very supportive of my decisions.

Alexis is the one that got me into fandoms. My first was The Hunger Games. I read the whole series in two weeks the summer after Catching Fire came out. Alexis took me to see The Hunger Games and Catching Fire and always tried to get me to read. She has a dirty mind, but that is part of why I think she is awesome! She once said,"Barbie, Dequan says if I'm old enough to cross the street, I'm old enough to get the meat!" My mind is just as bad as her's now. We are your classic ex-band kid, theatre nerd, fangirls.

I have an odd obsession with Theo James. I wonder if he will ever come to . I LOVE HIM!!!!! Theo James... If I get the chance, I will ride his horse all around the coral. Comic Con is here in Downton this year and the cast of Divergent will have a panel. I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE EXCITED ABOUT ANYTHING IN MY LIFE!!!! Alex thinks my obsession is a little insane, but I don't care. I could go on all day about why I love him! You don't want me to though....

We both have dads in the military. Alex's dad is a Navy Seal and mine is in the Air Force. Our dads come home only twice a year. I have always love it when our dads come home because they have interesting stories of war. That is also our dads that we miss. They are both great role models. A lot of people admire them for their courage and bravery. We admire them because we get to call war heroes Dad!