Into the night

Yamaguchi's POV: I was walking home one night and it started to rain so like any person without a jacket or umbrella would do I started to run then I bumped into a strange tall figure. I remember seeing him before, then I realise it's Oikawa "o-oikawa I'm sorry.."

Oikawa POV: I was walking around when it started to rain, I put my hood up, then I saw a small figure running towards me..! Then he bumped into me I realised it was Yamaguchi from Karasuno he apologies and I said "It's fine Yams.. here have my umbrella!" I handed him a umbrella

Yamaguchi's POV: Oikawa gave me his umbrella..! I was quite happy! I invited him over to my house..! He agreed to come! So we both started walking to my house! I forgot Tsukki was having a sleepover tonight "Ah Tsukki I need you to leave please" I pushed Tsukki out the house and I made Oikawa some hot chocolate and I gave him it! I smiled and so did he! "You can have a sleepover if you want"

Oikawas POV: Yams invited me to his house! Ofc I didn't want to upset him so I agreed to come, then I saw that Salt Shaker in his house and I watched as he pushed that salt out the house! HE MADE ME HOT CHOCOLATE! "I would love to have a sleepover! Thank you for the Hot chocolate!" I smiled! He smiled to it was so adorable!

Yamaguchi's POV: We watched a movie..! But to my surprise it was a romantic one..! In the middle of the movie.. Oikawa.. Oikawa KISSED ME! I think I love Oikawa more then I do than Tsukki! I ended up falling asleep! I woke up and hugged Oikawa and waved goodbye as I walked to Karasuno!

Oikawas POV: I turned a movie on! It
was a romantic one! I kissed Yamaguchi because I love him! Haha he fell asleep and so did I! I woke up and got changed into my uniform that I brought in my bag! He hugged me and waved goodbye..! I walked off to Aoba Johsai :D