『058』

Previously on The Bangtan High~

You could feel the nervousness in your stomach getting replaced by butterflies again....

Continue~

Taehyung closed his room's door and went straight to his bedroom only to end up flopping on his bed as he buried his face in the pillow.

He could feel his cheeks red and felt as if his heart would beat out of his chest until his phone rang.

"Jin hyung?" was the first thing he said as he picked up the call. "Where were you today all day??" The voice spoke from the other side of the phone.

"Somewhere important" he replied. "What's wrong??" He asked curiously. "We have some problem... Come the HQ now" is all Jin said before the declined the call.

Taehyung got out of his bed, grabbed his jacket and ran out of his room.

~~~~~~~~

You slowly closed the door behind you. "I am back" you called out of habit. Upon looking around you saw Jimin was no where to be seen.

The hour hand of the clock struck nine as the mintue hand lingeried near seven. Where is he?? As far you knew Jimin never left this late.

You kept you bag on the chair as your eyes fell on the yellow sticky note hanging from the fridge door.

I had to leave, something important came up. Don't watch Stranger Things without me TT. I kept gimbap in the fridge if you want to have some. Will be back by tomorrow..

~ JM

Did something happen?? You thought to yourself as you pulled out the stick notes from the fridge door.

-----//-----

"How does it feel??" You snapped out of your trance at the sound. "What?? " You asked confused. " How does it feel to ditch your friends at the last moment?? " Anne said huffing.

The class was full of students but Jimin didn't come yet, nor did he came back in the morning as he mentioned. "Actually something important came up.. I am so sorry, I promise, I will make it up to you all" you said apologetically as you mentally rolled eyes.

"And what about us??" Jennie said as she and Lisa took the bench right behind three of you. "Did sun rise from West or something?? You too in school!!" You said sarcastically.

" Yeah well that's a surprise" Medori added. "Guys less than two months" Anne gasped dramatically. "Oh thank god" Jennie said and Lisa quickly elbowed her. "I mean, I will miss you guys" Jennie said akwardly.

"Everyone take your seats" Jimin said as he entered the class, the pair of dreadful hours begin..

~~~~~~~

"That's all of today, we will continue from page 289" students started shuffling to leave the class. " So by morning you meant the class" you said as you reached his table.

" Yeah I got caught up" he said stacking up the paper. You kept your assignment on the table. "Is everything alright??" You asked. "Yeah ofcourse, what makes you think otherwise? " He shrugged taking the paper.

"No, well I was just wondering...." You continued, "Uh, see you after school" you said and he noded not looking up, indulged in this work.