Thecampingdolphin <3

~ Ryan's Pov ~
It's been a month since Brayden and I have been dating. Only Sean knows. Brayden and I've been packing for the last few days for pax. Today was the day we finally were leaving. *at pax* We get to the cube house at 8:36 (I know they didn't stay there, im just making them so let's just pretend they did xD). Sean was the first one to welcome us. Soon all the others arrived. Even Graser. Brayden and I offered to share a room. That's when everyone got suspicious. We just told them "since we were good friends, we could share a room" I started getting butterflies in my stomach when we walked into the room. Brayden through his luggage on the bed and sat down. I sat next to him, knowing what he was thinking.I grabbed his hand and simply said "when" he replied with "i don't know man, you think we should tell all the cube members first?" I nodded as we got up and went out of our room. "Everyone sit, we need to tell you something." Said Brayden as everyone did what they were told to. We sit down across from everyone with strange looks. I look at Brayden and see him fiddling with his hands. I quickly grab his hand and say "were together." I soon regretted it. No one said anything until Parker got up and hugged us each. They all supported us and promised not to tell any fans. After the meet up, we headed to the house. "LETS GET PIZZA!" Yelled Graser across the room. As I am ordering the pizza, Bradyen announces that we'll get it. Everyone just nodded. I smile to them and nod. Some say "bye" and others just wave. As we stop at a light, I say "that wasn't to bad." He looks at me and nodded fast with his cute little smile. He grabs my face and kisses me gently before getting honked at. *end of day* Once we got in our room, I shut the door. He grinned and pushed me against the wall. Before anything happened, someone knocks on the door. I frown and Brayden laughs while saying "I'll get it" I sit halfway on my bed still frowning. As Brayden was talking, Sean looked over his shoulder looking at me frowning. He mocked a "ohhh" and left. Brayden shut the door and rushed to me. He, for the second time pushed me against the wall. We stayed there kissing for minutes. Unluckily, Sean decided to open the door without knocking. "Oops, sorry." He said in a guilty plus trying not to laugh voice. I look at Brayden, seeing him blushing. I get his attention again and we go again.

AUTHORS NOTE - THIS MAY BE A LITTLE LONG FOR ONE SHOTS BUT IM REALLY BAD AT WRITING SO I HOPE THIS WAS GOOD ENOUGH AND IF THIS GETS TO 30 VIEWS, ILL MAKE ANOTHER ONE c: