Goodbye

• Dedicated to THEENY!!!!

(A.N: If I were you, I would listen to the song while reading this!!)Third Person P.O.V- after a battle with some random person:

There he was, covered in blood and wounds and drained of his magic after his battle with a dark wizard. His salmon hair now all over the place. He stood there, looming over his almost unconscious enemy.

All around him you can see all of Team Natsu, Wendy, and Charles unconscious and heavily bruised and beaten up. Lucy however was the one that first gained consciousness even though she was the one with the most blood loss, bruises, and magic drained.

Sensing her awake, Natsu rushed over to her side. "Luce, thank god your alive! I wouldn't know what I would I have done if you died." He said hugging her tightly. "Natsu, thanks a lot for worrying but we got to wake the others." she said with a slight pained smile.

As she stood up, Natsu's eyes widen and before he can stand up and yell, Lucy's eyes suddenly widen with horror as she held a magical sword with poison dripping from it that was stabbed through her stomach. Lucy slowly looked at the sword through her stomach while she fell to the fall, but didn't. While Natsu was watching this, he thought that the world just stopped as he sprinted towards the love of his life. Fortunately, he caught her.

He angrily looked at his dying enemy in front of him whom was smirking and slowly just died.

"N-natsu" Lucy whispered while reaching for Natsu's large hand.

"L-luce p-please please do not die on me." Natsu said while knowing that even Wendy can't heal her since the poison had already spread her body and is slowly making it's way to the heart.

" It's finally my time" Lucy said smiling.

"Damn it Luce! Don't say things like that! I can't loose you! It's already bad enough I already watched you die. I don't think I can even stand watching you the second time! Please Luce, please don't you dare do this to me. I-I need you!" Natsu said with tears dripping down his face onto his one and only Luce.

"Natsu, I know you can handle loosing me. You just need sometime adjusting. I'm sure they will help you." She said while shakily and slowly pointing to their companions whom were all sobbing and blaming themselves, especially Wendy whom kept on mumbling to herself saying things like "Its all my fault that Lucy-San is dying. I couldn't save her. If only I woke up faster, now it's to late."

"No! You don't understand! I can't loose you! I need you! I need you in my life because you are my light and the reason why I don't give up. Damn it Luce, I go through all this shit so that you can just die on me! Hasn't Fairy Tail taught you anything! You live for you fronds and family! Lucy please.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I love you." He said crying

"I've always wanted you to say that. Sadly I have to go. I don't want to die. I don't want to miss a thing. I want to spend eternity with you. No that's not right, I want to spend infinity with you. I don't want to close my eyes, because I'm afraid I'll  never seeing you. But we don't always get what we want, right. But at least I can finally see my parents again." She said smiling sadly.

"N-no Luce you can't go. I know I'm being selfish but please don't go, I need you here by my side. I want to go back to the guild. At night I would sneak in and fall asleep beside you listening your heartbeat and you breathing. I myself was afraid that if I close my eyes, I would miss a thing." Natsu said still loosing it.

"Thank you, Natsu. I'm sorry that I'm making you cry again. But promise me this, do not cry over me again. I don't want to see you like this, it breaks my heart. I love you Natsu. Goodbye." Lucy said while closing her chocolate brown eyes as she took her last breath in this world with a smile plastered on her face.

"NOOOOOO LUCY WHY!!!" Natsu roared like never before with tears endlessly rolling down his face as he hugged his beloved celestial Mage as all her spirits including the celestial king appeared surrounded her in a circle as the started sobbing like crazy.

----------------------------------------------

DISCLAIMER:

I do not own the anime Fairy Tail even though I wish I do. I used the song "Don't Want to Miss a Thing" by David Cook and the book/ movie "The Fault In Our Stars" as inspiration.

Please comment and vote!!! Bye minna and please my other stories, thank you for reading this. BYE MINNA!!!!