✨Chapter 3✨

Wooyoung made my home after the short session and he had a lot on my mind. In his history of working he has always come in contact with managers with one out of three things. A shitty attitude, Nagging voice, and a big mouth, but this time he found a playboy and he must get what he wants 24/7 because it almost feels like he is confident that he can win Wooyoung over.

Wooyoung thought he might be able to survive this time. A playboy can be dealt with right? As he was making his way into the apartment he bumped Hongjoong who happened to be on his way to my place

"Joongiiee were you waiting for me"

"Yea I wanted to see how you were doing and I was just gonna use this spare key to get in"

"Well come in then"

He unlocked the door and went to sit down with the elder. They were quick to begin eating. Hongjoong made it his set goal to check on Wooyoung every day. They didn't live far from each other but he was always working so of course, Wooyoung had once insisted that he stayed home whenever he had the chance however Hongjoong was already pressed that he came to see Wooyoung every chance he had.

"Soo?" he said staring at Hongjoong with wide eyes and pursed lips.

"sooo.?" He repeated after him in confusion.

"How was it, did training go well?"

"Ohh that, surprisingly yea it did I think this is the one."

"Finally I really thought you weren't gonna be able to keep this one."

"Seriously Joong" He was actually right, His horrible past with managers in his past jobs was why he kept finding himself unemployed, and honestly Wooyoung couldn't let this one slip through my fingers.

"Sorry but the manager?"

"What about him?" He questioned

"Is he like there others? you know does he piss you off" he seemed to have a cautious look in his eyes not that he was scared but just because he was careful with Wooyoung's temper.

"Some fuck boy, I doubt he is going to be a problem."

"as long as he doesn't threaten your piece then we will be fine, this is great woo"

"I know I think this one is gonna stay out of my way."

They eventually finished eating and talking about their day. Hongjoong had to run off because he had asked for extra hours at his job. He was always overworking himself and doing his absolute best. One of the things hr Admired about him because it was a quality I wished to possess.

He was left alone in his home and at that, he laid in his bed. Wooyoung officially had a job again which meant no more staying up late at night and doing whatever made his little heart content, back to being an adult.

~~~~~~~

He woke up around 7:30. He had to be at work at 9 and the ride wasn't as short as he would like it to be. He sat on his bed for a good second and hopped up and went over to his closet. After some thought, He decided on an outfit

A white shirt covered by a darkish green sweater, both tucked into tight black leather pants. finished the outfit by throwing a black choker and a pair of black shoes in there too. He laid the outfit on my bed and went to shower. and he took longer than expected so by the time he was dressed it was already 8:15

"gotta get going"

Hongjoong sent him a text this morning scolding Wooyoung telling him to quote 'get my lazy ass to work' He sent him an okay and made his way to the restaurant. He walked in seeing that it was closed. Mr.Jisung wasn't here yet but there that fuckboy was flirting with the same girl as yesterday how consistent he thought to himself before heading to the back room and placing his bag in one of the mini lockers.

He left the locker open and sat on the benches looking through his phone as he waited for his official shift to start since it was only 8:45. He thought he would carry his phone in his back pocket the whole time. He reached to close my locker but someone beat the male to it startling the hell out of him.

"What the hell?" he exclaimed while staring dead in the eyes of Choi San himself, he had a smug look on his face and Wooyoung knew for a fact this man was going to be a pain. he spoke, calming the fire that resided inside him and replacing it with a cool feeling "Yes Mr.Choi?"

"No need to call me that just San"

"Okay, san do you need something?"

"Nope just wanted to let you know we are opening soon."

"I know that thanks"

with that he walked out of the room without saying another word. it seemed to be San had already begun pursuing him and Wooyoung simply didn't have time to be messing around with a fuck boy.

He picked up an apron and watched as people began to come in. A male approached Wooyoung and put a hand on his shoulder causing him to whip my head in that direction.

There stood a boy with blonde hair and a bright smile, and freckles patterned on his cheeks.

"Hii I'm Felix"

"Hey Felix, I'm Wooyoung" for some reason this one's presence didn't aggravate him.

"I'm gonna be a waiter today and apparently you are going to work with me, just wanted to get your name."

They then waited for the first order and the ray of sunshine noticed the first two people who were most likely a couple.

"Hello, I'm Felix what would you like to order" The woman was rude and sour and her husband was silent as if he was okay with her behaving that way.

"the fuck can someone else serve us this ones freckles make me cringe"

Not at all planning on dealing with her shit, He walked up there

"Hello ma'am we will not be tolerating any disrespect towards workers here, you are not satisfied with what you see, there's the door I'm sure there are other snobs like you that will tolerate that talk but that's not the case here"

"who the hell are you" The rude woman spoke loudly and startled her husband.

"Soon I will be your worst nightmare if you don't get your rude ass up out of here" She scoffed and left with her husband.

"Thank you wooyoung... I never know what to do in those situations."

"It's okay Felix I am great at cursing out rude people" He laughed at the remark and They both continued their shift not even noticing that san watched the whole thing.

it soon became Wooyoung's break time and of course, the room was abandoned no one was there. He loved the peace and quiet. Once he finished his food he wiped the table down and waited for his time to be up and that wasn't gonna be over for a good amount of time. The door creaked open and shut. Frankly, he didn't care who walked in or why they did so his eyes didn't leave my phone.

"wow, not even a glance." At that the sound of that voice he looked up and that grayish highlight grabbed his attention so he put my phone down, tilted his head, and looked at the taller.

"How can I help you Choi San"

~chapter end~