⫣4⫦ The deal

For the next two days, Taehyung goes back to ignoring me, and every time I see him, I feel like I'm about to scream at him.

After getting over my initial shock at his boldness in the library, an anger consumed me.

Just remembering his arrogance and invasion of my privacy makes me want to punch him.
So I do my best to ignore him too.
I ignore the itch and the giddiness of my body.

At home, we finally unpacked everything and apart from Taehyung, my life is going great.

The teachers all seem all right and I make some other friends next to Momo.
She is funny and smart, even though a little too enthusiastic about some things, but it just makes her cuter and I really think I can make good on my hopes to get a real best friend.

One I can share my secret things.
The things in my head I tell no one.

We just finished gym class, thankfully separated into girls and boys, so I won't be occupied with ignoring Taehyung.
Momo, me and some others almost make it back to our main school building, when I realize I'm missing my phone.

I left it in the bag, like I was supposed to during PE and hadn't taken it out, which was why I'm so surprised to find it missing.
I hastily go through all my pockets, recheck my bag, Momo even calls me, but it's not there.
I might have dropped it while unpacking in the locker room?

"Momo, I'm just gonna head back and see if I dropped it in the locker room."

She looks at me with worry.

"You should find it quickly. Mine got stolen last month. Want me to come with you?"

I shake my head with a smile.

"No, it's all right. I'll just get it and then meet you guys for lunch in the cafeteria."

I wave a quick goodbye and head back.

When I arrive, everyone else has long left but thankfully, no one locked the door to the woman's changing rooms yet.

Without a second thought I go in....
....and almost smack into someone large.

I'm about to apologize when I realize who is standing in front of me.

"Missing something?," Jungkook smiles down at me, holding up something in his hand.
I gape, momentarily speechless.

This is the first time Jungkook ever spoke to me.
His voice is low, pleasant even, if not for the wicked smile also gracing his lips.

"That... That's my phone!" I let out, staring at Jungkook, his smile still on full display.
And damn, what a dazzling smile he has.
It makes him look younger, his nose a little scrunched and absolutely adorable.

"Of course it is." he simply replies, dangling my phone like a priced trophy over my head.
I narrow my eyes at him.

"Did you steal it?"

He laughs.
He looks even more disturbingly handsome when he does so.

"What? Me? Breaking into the girls locker? I wouldn't dare!"

He mockingly puts a hand over his heart as if shocked by my accusation.

"Give it back!"

Those guys are seriously getting on my nerves!
First Taehyung and now Jungkook?

He crosses his hands in front of his body now, shaking his head slightly as he looks down at me.

"Really, Lian. You are absolutely no fun."

I let out a deep breath, trying to calm myself.
Compose myself and summon the rational, calm Lian I used to be before those boys came into my life.