"Chapter 1 : As Good As It Gets "

Chapter 1: "As Good As It Gets "

Heat broken , sprit crushed as I danced one last time with the love of my life , not knowing that death is waiting on me .Why ? Because my lover David gave me Aids & fell in love with someone else name Dee . Everyone has a story to tell but here's mine .

It wasn't love at first sight , david and I were friends at first . Like normal friends we hanged out chilled and talked. Until we started getting sexual and to friendly , if you know what I mean . I was a girl with virtue and modesty . We were always on the same page , we planed a future together that will on day manifest . Years past David changed for the worst , he started to have hoes and became very abusive , so I guess he didn't need me . David started being mean , rough & sometimes I would be scared to see or talk to him . Why ? Because I wouldn't give him my virginity , petty right . That's when he found Dee his so called forever girl . I couldn't let that happen so I slept with David just so I can call him mine. Stupid right ? Yeah I know , I couldn't bear seeing David with another girl . Trying to Show my love and devotion & he still go tried of me , so I gave up

I was gloomy & depressed it felt like I was caring the world on my back or being Burt alive . All you can do is watch and have no petty on me . Thinking and saying to myself I don't need you I don't need you . Why are you lying ? I love you I want you. Can someone tell me ow can love someone that treat me love shit garbage on the floor . It was all about the pleasure he wanted or what I gave him nothing more nothing less but I wanted more then that , a relationship but his hoes prevented that or he never felt the way to words me .

Take me back to the old days when everything was okay . I miss the way we use to talk , laugh they way we looked into each other's eyes Is this love ? Or am I bugging whY did I let Dee take you instead . Probably she'll be a better girlfriend then me , but I doubt . Remember when I was your one and only , since all we do is argue back and forth you acting like you don't know me . I must admit I was petty at times but those girls blew mines .

Where do we go from here ? What do we do now ? Will our arguing ever stop , Will David ever realize Dee's a whack bitch or will I move on and find someone bigger and better . Someone that will treat me like a queen not a peasants in the shadows .